DHL / frauding adn stealing the clients
My name is Iad ZENELDIN,
My number is +[protected] E-mail: email@example.com
I am receiving document parcels through DHL from my partners in turkey; DHL claimed a fee for the documents parcel stating that it is for the custom clearance! This is not accepted for the following reasons:
1- The sender is unaware that the documents will be charged again at the destination "he paid for D2D service"
2- All other express mail companies in Syria do not charge us for similar mails.
3- Claimed fees do not stand on official custom clearance fees, thus they can easily claim higher and higher fees upon the receiver compliance.
4- express Documents are not cargo, and according to the price lists and fees paid upon sending, it is assumed “even clearly stated” that the documents will reach the destination hand without any extra fee.
All above could be seen as DHL is seizing unduly our need for the documents that they have in their hands to make extra profit.
It is recommended that DHL increase its sending prices “instead of claiming hidden fees” to be in the consistent business basis and protocols, and it is requested that they handle the mails without claiming new fees, as promised when the agreement between DHL and the sender was made.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - 31365911278611
- DHL SOUTH AFRICA - refund
- DHL Express - import parcel
- DHL Express - luggage shipment: - 7976333665
- DHL Express - delayed delivery