Dairy Queen / metal in ice cream
I purchased a blizzard for my son and once we got home, he bit into something very hard. There was a peice of metal off of the shelving inside his icecream. Luckily he was not hurt, but this could have been a deadly mistake. How can an employee be so careless. After returning to the store with the metal, I was refunded my money. Wow. My son could have choked or been severly injured and the manager gave me my three dollars back. How thoughtful of him.
PLEASE BEWARE. Someone may choke next time. I will never return to any Dairy Queen again.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - microwaved burgers 
- Dairy Queen - father’s day blizzard cake 
- Dairy Queen - free small blizzard for installing app
- Dairy Queen - orange julius