Dairy Queenclosed during business hours for time longer than stated on note.

It was 7:55 pm Tuesday evening 11/11/08. Sign on door stating "Will be back in 10 minutes." I waited for 15 Minutes and no one came back at the time that was stated. Door was locked and all the lights were on in the store. Left the property and returned home.
I don't think the store should have been left without an attendant there.

• Ha
    hawk May 13, 2008

The Dairy Queen at north hill mall in calgary. The owner and the employees at this DQ never were gloves when preparing food.

• Ka
    Karen Jun 20, 2008

I would like something done about our dirty DQ in Rosemount, MN. I can no longer go there because it looks dirty and the staff if poorly trained on hygiene. It is a disgrace. I don't recall it being like that in the past.

• Be
    Beverly Ludwig Jul 31, 2008

The past few times I have purchased orders at Dairy Queen they have been incomplete or just completely wrong. Today I ordered a Chili/Frito Cheese Burger, got home, and there were no fritos.

• Tf
    TFK Sep 02, 2009

I just got back from the DQ ... ordered a foot-long chili dog .. got back to the office to open it ... it was disgusting ... the dog looked microwaved and the chilo looked burnt.. actually probably left over from the day before ...AVOID this DQ ... I am done with it.

• Ph
    phrawgee Sep 30, 2009

Chicken Basket. Chicken had the taste of deep fryer only! COULD NOT TASTE CHICKEN!!! Took one bite and threw rest away. Oil not changed in a long time obviously! DISGUSTING!!!

• Hy
    Hydra Oct 04, 2009

The hotdogs ARE microwaved. Just letting that be known. The chili, I'm not so sure as that is done in the morning and I don't work morning shift.

• Tr
    trackon Oct 12, 2011

We had the worst meal ever at the the dairy queen in Rogers, MN. Sandwich was cold and greasy, salad was cubed chicken with lettuce ends - absolute crap.

• He
    helloolton Oct 16, 2011

Service is awful. DQ did not have any oreos bananas or ice cream to make our blizzards. Is not a warm welcoming environment and I am upset at the time we had to wait for half filled blizzards .

• Sh
    Shaggybeard Jul 12, 2013

Portion size was extremely small. Wanted to file a complaint with the manager, but the only people running the store were two very young teenage boys. I feel like I got robbed.

• Ke
    Kelley Hostler May 21, 2015

Tonight I drove to the Dairy Queen on Montgomery St. in Ft. Worth, TX., I arrived right at 9:52 and tried to place my order in the speaker outside but before I could say anything a recorder came on stating that the Dairy Queen was already closed. I looked in the window and saw a staff of people still in the building. This makes the second time this has happened where they close 10 to 20 minutes early. I go to this Dairy Queen at least twice a week and drive from across town to get there, I am thinking of going to another location now. This was tonight May 21, 2015. :-(