Dairy Queen — ice cream not frozen
I have been going to dairy queen for years, ever since a kid, i just had my birthday and bought and ice cream cake from there and it was awesome no complaints there.
Well me and my mom went Saturday Sept 13, 2008 around 8:30 PM, they were of course busy since they had new people in there, i waited in line for 15 minutes to be served, i was using a birthday coupon for 1 160z blizzard and 1 160z blizzard free. i ordered:
1 Choc Cherry Love
1 Strawberry Cheesequake
Well i waited another 15 minutes for those blizzards, other people were getting there food before i was, well when i finally got my blizzards they didn't look right, they looked a little soft.
well i went on my way and in the course of 3 minutes driving home my blizzards went from semi soft consistency to a liquid milkshake, i ended up drinking my blizzard and so did my mom, this was by far the worst blizzard i have ever had.
I dunno what Dairy Queen does to train there employees but these people in there have had no formal training because the ice cream is super soft and horrible, i just don't think i will be back to dairy queen in a long time until they either train there employees, or clean up there act, like its a blizzard and that was a waste of money, i didn't have time to complain in the store cause there were 25 people behind me and they were waiting too. i think i should get coupons to replace the blizzards or something but yea.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break!
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience!
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note.
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food