CVS Pharmacy / unprofessional
11/08/2016 @ 1130
I am an employee at a local doctors office. I had a pt to call our office with concerns regarding their medication Rx's at the pharmacy. So, I called the pharmacy to find out if I could help find out the problem. I called and used the doctor office option, it would but me on hold then I got transferred back to the DR voice mail 4 times. After finally getting to talk to an employee (Melissa) she was very rude and not very professional. I said that I was calling to check on a Rx for a pt and she said that I could had and should have left it on the VM. I tried to explain to her that our DR left at lunch and I needed to try to get this handled before he left. She just kept telling me over and raising her voice that they was busy and should had left on VM they have to leave us messages at times. I just feel that I was not getting the help I needed for the pt.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - calling in a prescription 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - understaffing and extremely slow drive thru-service.
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy - unable to order medication, etc.