CVS Pharmacy / unprofessional

1 Honea Path, SC, United States Review updated:

11/08/2016 @ 1130
I am an employee at a local doctors office. I had a pt to call our office with concerns regarding their medication Rx's at the pharmacy. So, I called the pharmacy to find out if I could help find out the problem. I called and used the doctor office option, it would but me on hold then I got transferred back to the DR voice mail 4 times. After finally getting to talk to an employee (Melissa) she was very rude and not very professional. I said that I was calling to check on a Rx for a pt and she said that I could had and should have left it on the VM. I tried to explain to her that our DR left at lunch and I needed to try to get this handled before he left. She just kept telling me over and raising her voice that they was busy and should had left on VM they have to leave us messages at times. I just feel that I was not getting the help I needed for the pt.

Le
Nov 8, 2016

Comments

• Le
      8th of Nov, 2016
    CVS - 29654
    Honea Path
    South Carolina

I had transferred my husbands Rx's to another pharmacy after not having the best service. When I would call Rx's in they would not be ready or they would fill the wrong ones. After transferring them we are still getting calls everyday saying that it is time to RF his medications. I have called them and told them that we no longer get Rx's from them and we are still getting calls daily. I have tried to use the online to stop it and it keeps happening.