CVS Pharmacy / unethical and discriminatory behavior
I went into the pharmacy at 8:30PM on November 15th to pick up a prescription. There were no customers in the pharmacy. Two people were working. An African American Woman and a young African American man. Neither acknowledged that I was standing at the counter. I waited and watched - as they drank Dr. Pepper and had a personal conversation. Finally I asked the woman (the pharmacist on duty)if she could help me. She said she'd be with me in a moment and began to shuffle paper. At this point another customer (an older white gentleman) had come to the counter. Still - nothing from the two employees. Finally - the young man asked if he could help. I told him I was there to pick up a prescription - and was told I did not have one. I asked him to please look to try to determine the problem because I knew I had a prescription. He typed some things into one computer - went to another computer - talked to the pharmacist and then came back and told me that they did not have my medication in stock. He said it would be several days before they could get it. I asked him to please call the prescription in to the CVS farther down Hartley Bridge Road (near I75). The other man standing at the counter was obviously annoyed that they had not acknowledged him. I left. I went to CVS near I75 today on my lunch break and the prescription had not been called in. I called the original CVS to see what the problem was. The young man that answered the phone assured me he would call it in to the other CVS. I asked him for the pharmacist name - and he put me on hold. He came back to tell me that he could not give me her name. The two African American people working at the counter last night purposely ignored the two white people (myself and the older gentleman) and only begrudgingly waited on us. Their behavior was uncalled for and unethical. I have never been treated so rudely in any establishment.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - calling in a prescription 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - understaffing and extremely slow drive thru-service.
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy - unable to order medication, etc.