CVS Pharmacynot satisfied

I stopped at CVS at 1200 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382 on May 5th, 2017 in the afternoon, wanting to buy Hershey chocolate candy, on sale if possible. Saw a bin with Hershey plain chocolate large bars and the one with almonds, at two dollars and something each, plus a sign that said buy one, get one 1/2 off. So decided to get the plain bars, two of them, in order to get the sale price. When I got to the counter the check-out guy rang me up after scanning my extra-care card. However the sale prices did not come up. Thereby I commented on it and Alessandro, his name is, went to check the sign I saw for the sale on the candy. He came back not very pleasantly and said oh that sign is from a few weeks ago, they never took it down, and it is only for the Hershey with almonds anyway (in tiny fine print it said on the sign). Told him I found both types of chocolate in the same area. He just repeated the sign was an old one.See Top 10 Worst Companies in West Chester, PAPlus the chocolate came up at three dollars and something each. So having searched the store previously for a sale chocolate, taking time out of my day, and finding one with and advertised price, he was not going to honor what I saw on the sign displayed. And he was not nice about it either. Thought that unfair and not proper business ethics. I did not want to argue and just left the store disappointed in CVS. I am a good customer of the CVS, especially in Swarthmore, PA 19081, closer to where I live, always shopping there and filling my many prescriptions. Usually sale clerks are quite pleasant, friendly, helpful--but not at the one in West Chester that I stopped at. So really sadly surprised at the service I got there, I thought I should report the matter. My name is Patricia Beck and my email is [protected]@comcast.net and my postal address is 1847 Constitution Ave, Apt 404, Woodlyn, PA 19094 and cell phone is [protected]

Pa