CVS Pharmacy — my son's medication
My 9 year old son's prescription was dropped off on 12/23/2016. After numerous calls I've been hung up on, lied to and continually been ignored regarding the issue. My son is bipolar and has been off his meds due to an error CVS made as was told by the woman supervisor. I was given 2 loaners since then of 2 days worth each. So my son is all out of wack and we are now at mental health crisis center due to CVS!!! I'm definitely suing and my lawyer will be in contact with your office soon. Stick to selling high price items but stop being a pharmacy... the service is absolutely awful!!!
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly