CVS Pharmacy / miss count
I went in to the store on Monday to have my son prescription filled. I returned on Tuesday to pick it up after getting home opening it up I noticed that it didn't have the correct amount in the bottle so I counted the pills and then looked at the label it hand the right amount that was suppose to be in the bottle. So then I called the pharmacy up and they told me to come back and they would fix it, well it was not that easy because she went to saying that they was going to do a audit because it was a control substance not one time did she apologize about what was happening. I think that with it being a control substance the pharmacist should have someone else check their count because you have a hard time getting your medicine until they see it really was they fault. I did get the medicine but the pharmacist that I talk to Tuesday night acted like I had took the medicine out the bottle this need to be corrected before it happens to someone else and I will not be using them any more.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - calling in a prescription 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - understaffing and extremely slow drive thru-service.
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy - unable to order medication, etc.