CVS Pharmacy / miss count

1 McDonough, GA, United States Review updated:

I went in to the store on Monday to have my son prescription filled. I returned on Tuesday to pick it up after getting home opening it up I noticed that it didn't have the correct amount in the bottle so I counted the pills and then looked at the label it hand the right amount that was suppose to be in the bottle. So then I called the pharmacy up and they told me to come back and they would fix it, well it was not that easy because she went to saying that they was going to do a audit because it was a control substance not one time did she apologize about what was happening. I think that with it being a control substance the pharmacist should have someone else check their count because you have a hard time getting your medicine until they see it really was they fault. I did get the medicine but the pharmacist that I talk to Tuesday night acted like I had took the medicine out the bottle this need to be corrected before it happens to someone else and I will not be using them any more.

Comments

• Do
      18th of Nov, 2010

It is your responsibility to check your medication before leaving the store. If I were the pharmacist on during that shift, I would not have given you the "missing" pills.