CVS Pharmacy / i'll never do business with cvs again

United States Review updated:

When I took my last Singulair this morning I immediately called in for my refill. When I went to pick up it up I was told there was an insurance issue. When I asked what that might be the lady said “just hold on, I’m looking it up”. She then told me that I was getting it refilled too soon and that I’d gotten a 90 supply on Oct 3rd and it should have lasted till Jan 3rd. I knew that it somehow wasn’t right because I’m not senile. I’m 63 not 93 and I take 1 pill a day.

When I got home and looked at the bottle, it was sure enough filled on Oct. 3rd. Obviously I was given a 60 day supply rather than a 90 day and it was probably my own fault for not counting the pills before leaving the store but I shouldn’t have to do that. It won’t happen again because I’ll NEVER do business with CVS again.

I was looking at the toys when i seen a box of cars after i picked them up i noticed the box behind it was open so i put the one down that i had in my hand and picked up the open box when i put my finger in it to see if the wheels would turn THE MANAGER TIM ( The ### ) came running back accusing me of opening the toy cars and attempting to shop lift he then took the box out of my hands and put it back on the shelf then picked up the one i sit down and put it in front of the opened one then he just walked off. Seriously who in their right mind would do this .

I was actually going to buy the opened box of cars for my little boy since he did really good while getting his shots at the doctors office but after this i will never do any business at this CVS or any other if this behavior is allowed to happen.

Na

Comments

• Ca
      31st of Oct, 2013

i have been a customer for t least 5 yrs i have put up with a lot ive been sent home with someelse else prescripitons had to wait wait for my meds they say were waitin for drs auterization wasted so much gas gone back an forth now my husband could not get his inhaler they were out of stock so they sent me another pharmascy to get filled which it was further yet well i had it changing pharmacy never again will i deal with cvs agin hope yall get better at y job when my car wouldnt start at drive thru had 3 employees come out yellin at me within 15 mins that was fastest i seen them move so just wanted to let y no what a poor job yalll do an how rude employees r lol