CVS Pharmacy / i'll never do business with cvs again
When I took my last Singulair this morning I immediately called in for my refill. When I went to pick up it up I was told there was an insurance issue. When I asked what that might be the lady said “just hold on, I’m looking it up”. She then told me that I was getting it refilled too soon and that I’d gotten a 90 supply on Oct 3rd and it should have lasted till Jan 3rd. I knew that it somehow wasn’t right because I’m not senile. I’m 63 not 93 and I take 1 pill a day.
When I got home and looked at the bottle, it was sure enough filled on Oct. 3rd. Obviously I was given a 60 day supply rather than a 90 day and it was probably my own fault for not counting the pills before leaving the store but I shouldn’t have to do that. It won’t happen again because I’ll NEVER do business with CVS again.
I was looking at the toys when i seen a box of cars after i picked them up i noticed the box behind it was open so i put the one down that i had in my hand and picked up the open box when i put my finger in it to see if the wheels would turn THE MANAGER TIM ( The ### ) came running back accusing me of opening the toy cars and attempting to shop lift he then took the box out of my hands and put it back on the shelf then picked up the one i sit down and put it in front of the opened one then he just walked off. Seriously who in their right mind would do this .
I was actually going to buy the opened box of cars for my little boy since he did really good while getting his shots at the doctors office but after this i will never do any business at this CVS or any other if this behavior is allowed to happen.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly