CVS Pharmacy / filling a monthly prescription
My husband has been going to this Pharmacy location since July because it is right down the street from his Dr. Office. Now we live almost a hr and a half away. We have gotten the prescription filled every month with no problem, except for this month. Now last month we were filled on the 5th of October and the month before filled on the 8th of September, now this month was November 3rd first they said they couldn't fill because he was 2 days early and had to wait till the 5th which we were on the 30th day from the last fill which means we were not early. Now he said come back the next day being Friday and he would fill with no problem so we entertained him and said ok fine no problem. Well because my husband is the sole provider and already misses half a day of work for this appt he could not take another day off work to go down to the pharmacy so first thing Saturday morning he heads down and a different pharmacist than the one we spoke with and agreed to fill on Thursday. This guy which was a head pharmacist flat out refused to fill his prescription. Now sadly this is the only CVS in 50 mile radius that had the medication in stock. Every other pharmacy didn't have it in stock. So what is a person that has a legitimate prescription and gives the pharmacist no reason to deny services suppose to do?
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service, quality of service, etc..
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - staff was rude. pharmacist was rude/unprofessional
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy/staff
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy