CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / being looked over as a customer
I went to store#7573 in Marshville NC. I was in the prescription area for 15 minutes no one even looked my way. A white customer walks up one of the male pharmacist immediate over looked me and waited on her. When he finished with her he went back to what he had been doing. Finally a female helped me. Again he stopped went to help a white gentleman who came after me.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly