CVS Pharmacy / prescription problems

United States Review updated:

While picking up my prescriptions at the 2323 Illinois Ave store in Dallas, TX, I encountered very unproffesional behavior resulting in my transfer of $2600 worth anual prescription bussines to a non CVS store. I am disabled and need to carry a blue Walmart shopping bag with which contains personable items so my disabled arms don’t drop, loose, and or break things while traveling on public transportation. I have filled RX at the same store since 2005 and have never encountered a problem having a Walmart bag and personal items with me. However, during the last visit I was told that I had to leave the bag at the front of the store.

Comments

Mar 08, 2015

The CVS in Gilroy, CA is just as bad. They think they are doctors and fill all scripts you don't need but refuse to fill the ones that you do need. I do not trust them at all to give me the correct amount. Or even fill them on time. I do not understand why I feel like I am at war with a pharmacist. I hate them and will be looking for a better place to fill my perscriptions.