CVS Pharmacy / prescription problems
While picking up my prescriptions at the 2323 Illinois Ave store in Dallas, TX, I encountered very unproffesional behavior resulting in my transfer of $2600 worth anual prescription bussines to a non CVS store. I am disabled and need to carry a blue Walmart shopping bag with which contains personable items so my disabled arms don’t drop, loose, and or break things while traveling on public transportation. I have filled RX at the same store since 2005 and have never encountered a problem having a Walmart bag and personal items with me. However, during the last visit I was told that I had to leave the bag at the front of the store.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly