CVS / manager
CVS pharmacy at the Longview location has really stepped up their service in the past few months all employees are very polite and helpful. When I realized I was over charged I went to the front register, this was my big mistake!!The manager Mandie Parker at the front of the store is a young female who is very very rude she was standing on a top display decorating for Christmas yelling down at me that I was wrong about pricing on Dr.Pepper..I told her it is tagged at 88 cents, she said No you are wrong over and over, she finally got down and walked over to the Sale Tag and said OH SOMEONE MUST HAVE MOVED THE TAG... Then she said that's just too bad and she would not honor the price, she said I could return it if I didn't want it, . Mind you we are on talking a total of $2 I had 2 bottles. After I said OK and asked for her name she said OK I will honor it this time since its only a few cents. No apologies and still very rude! I will NEVER step front back in this store! I will transfer all my scripts next week.. I will not put up with this kind of disrespect. As a former retail store manager myself, no matter what the complaint you still need to keep it professional!
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly