CVS / photo and coupons
I recently developed 200 pictures from CVS @ 19 cents a picture. My total purchase was a little over $38.00 and since I am a valued customer I had a 25% off total photo purchase coupon. When i went to receive my discount the clerk told me this was an "online special". There was absolutely NO indication on the coupon that it needed to be used "on the internet only". She proceeded to call the shift manager and she was both sarcastic and unprofessional stating "how are we supposed to type in the code on the coupon?"... I simply said that was not my problem that she should be aware and trained on how to do a coupon like the one I had. Needless to say I DID NOT get my 25% off and felt like I was being taken advantage of paying full price for the pictures. I kindly recommend to anyone reading this that they DO NOT get pictures developed from CVS pharmacy. The pictures were not developed nice and the staff at the CVS in Dallas, Pennsylvania (Church Road) were extremely unkind!
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - requiring to scan my drivers license and allow my identity to be stolen