CVS / photo and coupons

1 Church StrettDallas, PA, United States Review updated:

I recently developed 200 pictures from CVS @ 19 cents a picture. My total purchase was a little over $38.00 and since I am a valued customer I had a 25% off total photo purchase coupon. When i went to receive my discount the clerk told me this was an "online special". There was absolutely NO indication on the coupon that it needed to be used "on the internet only". She proceeded to call the shift manager and she was both sarcastic and unprofessional stating "how are we supposed to type in the code on the coupon?"... I simply said that was not my problem that she should be aware and trained on how to do a coupon like the one I had. Needless to say I DID NOT get my 25% off and felt like I was being taken advantage of paying full price for the pictures. I kindly recommend to anyone reading this that they DO NOT get pictures developed from CVS pharmacy. The pictures were not developed nice and the staff at the CVS in Dallas, Pennsylvania (Church Road) were extremely unkind!

Am

Comments

• Da
      11th of Aug, 2009

I work as a photo lab tech at a CVS. I can't tell you how many times people simply do not read the fine print on coupons. I'm sure it indicated online only. By the way, 19 cents per print is not full price anyway. That's a special discount from the full price, 29 cents per print, when you get over 50 prints at a time.

5th of Jan, 2010

Get over it lady. Learn to read the fine print...THAT's YOUR JOB!!