CVS / cvs tech/pharmacist

1 Antioch, TN, United States

I am filing a complaint against Cvs pharmacy located on 2788 Murfreeboro Rd, TN 37013. I called the pharmacy to refill Dorzolamide HCL 2% eye drops for my mother for a 90 day supply. I specifically asked the tech was it for a 90 day supply, she stated yes. when I get to the pharmacy, I waited in the drive thru for about 10 minutes just to get one bottle. I asked what happen to the 90 day supply, she states we have to order some more. So I told her to give me my money back and when you get the rx correct call me back. I received a call on 12/27/2017 letting me know it was ready. On 12/28/2017 I go to pick up the rx, I received (3) 10ml bottles, When I get home the instructions saids for the patient to use 3 drops in each eye 3 times a day. I called the pharmacy back and spoke with Cleveland and he advises me that the rx was only written for a 66 day supply . So since Cvs do not have employees that do not know what they are doing, or giving incorrect information, I will be transferring my mother's rxs to another pharamacy. Such a disappointment.

Jm