CVS / debit card

1 short beach rdBranford, CT, United States Review updated:

I am a regular customer of cvs for many years. I get my migraine medication there 2x a month for the last 10yrs (my medication cost $275.00 for 6 pills)!!! I frequently get money orders there and pay with my debit card. hence, a debit card is "cash" lately, everytime I go there it is a diff. story. must use cash, I was told, but this is a debit card, I responded, "no, must be cash, use our atm machine" crazy, why would I spend $5.00 in fees to take out $10.00??? o. k. I was told the gov. won't let them take debit cards anymore because of "money laudering"??? oh, really, well, my gov ss disbility check goies on that same "debit card"!!! I use it every where else, but now cvs won't take it!! on top of that I purchased the debit card at cvs!! it's their own "green dot"debit card. I refill it there, and use it to purchase other cvs products. the us post office, (another gov. agency) takes my debit card to purchase, stamps/money orders!!! you don't get more "government" than that!!!

Li

Comments

26th of May, 2009

they have valid reasoning. oh and green dot is not a real debit card.

• Ti
      3rd of Dec, 2009

Listen buddy,
    Front store employees have NO control over this issue. These policies are handed down without warning or a request for input. So don't get pissy with the cashiers or pharamcists or whoever you're complaining about. They cannot change the policy, or make an exception for you, or whatever you think might be an acceptable solution. You can either deal with it or take your business elsewhere.