CVS / pharmacist
Pharmacist extremely rude on phone when I called with a question. The problem was basically a miscommunication/error on the pharmacy's behalf which he was unwilling to admit. I told him he needed some customer service training, to which he replied that he had numerous awards & plaques for his excellence in customer service...Hmmmmm...CVS must have very low standards! I'm transferring my scripts across the street to Walgreens!!! Bye, Bye CVS!!!
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - requiring to scan my drivers license and allow my identity to be stolen