CVS / pharmacist

1 Jackson StreetAlexandria, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3184481683

Pharmacist extremely rude on phone when I called with a question. The problem was basically a miscommunication/error on the pharmacy's behalf which he was unwilling to admit. I told him he needed some customer service training, to which he replied that he had numerous awards & plaques for his excellence in customer service...Hmmmmm...CVS must have very low standards! I'm transferring my scripts across the street to Walgreens!!! Bye, Bye CVS!!!

Ls

Comments

Th
  27th of Apr, 2009

Yes, just this last weekend I had a very bad experience with a CVS Pharmacist, in Nipomo, Ca;ifornia. I had asked him a specific question about the meds I had just picked up for my husband. The arrogance was undeniable. He was so rude to me and my husband, neither one of us could beleive what was happening!! We stood there with our mouths open!! Had my husband not had just had knee surgery...I would not have blamed him one bit if he'd yanked that ### across the counter and asked for an apology. I am not quite sure who he thought he was and why he thought it was proper for him to speak to custmers in the manner that he did...to make matter worse he did it right in front of his assistant. Now giving her permission to treat their customers like crap. Good bye CVS hello COSTCO!!! I will NEVER set foot in that CVS or any other CVS EVER AGAIN!!!

Ro
  11th of Aug, 2009

You think that's bad, try working with them for 8 hours!

7th of Feb, 2011

AOk I need to make a complaint on CVS on ever/staples. Who do i contact?That pharmactist called me a liar. I really cannot find my Ty-3 bottle.So I cld my dr he called in script I cld cvs on hold cuz was filled too soon. Said I would have to pay for them. I said ok. Then he said tell me the truth you didn't lose them. I said I'm not lying I go to church. I started to cry. I told him forget about filling it I will be moving all my scripts from your store and I hung up. I can't believe it. Ty-3 were only 16 pills.I filled it last Thursday.You can take 2 every 6 hours. My god. I never abuse my pills. I don't want to overdose like all those actors and actresses. I'm so upset and still in pain. I wish I could get that pharmacist fired...