Credit One Bank / website

The website has been down for at least 3 weeks that I know of. Today is 12/28/17 and it still remains down. No notice or email update received. Yet, I did receive an email this morning prompting me to pay my bill online. Website down!! Unprofessional and inept. Also very irritated that you have to go through REQUIRED prompts every single time wanting them to update the design of your card at a fee or some other service at a fee, even though you decline each time it prompts every SINGLE time you access the page.

Ca
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Ri
      29th of Dec, 2017

I have not been able to access my account online for weeks!!

So if I can't make a payment then I'm sure they'll charge me late fees, penalties, increase my % interest rate etc.
    All because THEIR website is NOT working!!!

So I called customer support and after being on hold for a long time finally got someone on the phone and they said the website does not work on google chrome... which it has worked on that browser since I've had the card for the last six months+/-

So I was told it only worked on internet explorer!! So I downloaded IE on both of my laptops and in both cases IE said the CreditOneBank.com website is NOT responding!!

This sounds like bad news at the least and at the worst a crazy scam to not allow customers to be able to pay so they can charge late fees and more!!

• Ss
      6th of Jan, 2018

I think everyone that has a Credit One card should close their accounts. You still have to pay the bill you owe, but you won't have the urge to use the card. The site has been down for over a month and the only contact is a call center in India. I told them I wanted to cancel my card to see what that would entail and I was told the only change is I wouldn't be able to use the card. Since my bill was late due to no site available, I was charged the late fee. When I explained this to the rep he credited back the late charge, then waived the fee for over the phone payment. Since my debit card was used on the site, they already had the info, but could only do a one-time charge for the amount I authorized. I was then transferred to another rep regarding the site issue. They were finally starting to recognize the site does NOT work no matter what browser or device you use. I told the rep I would wait until my next payment was due and if the site is not working by then, I WILL cancel my card when I phone in the payment. I've already advised several people to stay away from the card offers they get.

• Po
      6th of Jan, 2018

@ssik1974 Besides switching browsers, have you tried cleaning your cache and cookies? It doesn't hurt to try.