Credit One Bank / text message stating my account is late/ site and app down. phone number busy
I am really not sure what is going on, however strangely I received a text message at 8:24pm, that my credit one bank payment was past due which is not the truth. I tried loading the website to look at my statements and pay, but it did not work. The app is not working too. When I called I was on hold for 15min, and a person with a foreign accent answered but could not hear me answer. The call dropped and then I tried calling back several times and the phone is busy. I am still trying the site and app and it is not working. I am not sure about the bogus missed payment, and I surly am not paying a late fee. Also I hope I don't see this on my credit as I worked really hard to get my credit back track. I am going to notify the BBB now.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - re: action needed for wells fargo business account application. need negative mark removed from my credit report.
- Credit One Bank - company as a whole
- Credit One Bank - credit one bank refused for me to make payments
- Credit One Bank - credit one visa card
- Credit One Bank - fax letter