The National Commercial Bank [NCB] Logo

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]

Having problems with The National Commercial Bank [NCB]?

The National Commercial Bank [NCB] Customer Service Contacts

+966 920 001 000 (Customer Service)
+966 920 000 891 (Marketing and Sales, Product Inquiries)
+966 800 244 1005 (Marketing and Sales, Product Sales)
+966 126 464 999 (Head Office)
+966 114 787 877 (Central Region, Riyadh)
+966 138 340 088 (Eastern Region, Dammam)
+966 172 243 132 (Southern Region, Abha)
+966 126 907 777 (Investment Services)
+966 920 007 778 (Customer Complaints)
PO Box 3555
Jeddah
Saudi Arabia - 21481

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The National Commercial Bank [NCB] Customer Service. Initial The National Commercial Bank [NCB] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The National Commercial Bank [NCB] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The National Commercial Bank [NCB]. Discuss the issues you have had with The National Commercial Bank [NCB] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]yes

I had made a local transfer from Ahli to Anb
Two days have passed and the money has not come yet

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]Quick pay problem

before 2 days im sand many to india
    today im check may accont many is not receve

Quick pay problem

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]Late to get an appointment and rejected to making a new account.

Sir, I am complaints this from qurayat quick pay branch., I went to branch on 11.28 am to own a new account and having a token., unfortunately the branch is not receiving customers on the basis of perticular token numbers on the day., there is only 1 staff at that time on seat ., then I waited there until 3 pm., approximately 4 hrs., when I got appointment staff rejected to make new account due to must pay or sent1000 Saudi riyal initially to make new account., I am ready to pay or sent 500 Saudi Riyal which I have., that I discussed with manager too.. But they refuced to make new account., sir this is a humble request that please put a board or any informative writhing on branches that needs documents and initial amounts to open a new account., it will help public who wish to having an account with quick pay and will save our precious time also. Thank you.

Late to get an appointment and rejected to making a new account.

Sep 24, 2020

The National Commercial Bank [NCB] — Service

On wednesday september 16 my partner was making a deposit at the machine at knutsford new kingston. He added...

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]Regard 550 sr stuck inside atm machine at the same time atm card ejected

07/august/2020 evening 08:21 deposit 2250 sr from ncb atm (machine number:3832) oppsite to almajdouie motors - hyundai but 1700 deposited at my account, remaining 550 sr returned again reinsert 550 sr to machine it was struck inside at the same time atm card ejected. I make complaint on the day my complaint number 5713-[protected], but still issue was not solved kindly check this issue and provide that struck amount 550 sr

Regard 550 sr stuck inside atm machine at the same time atm card ejected

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]My salary paid into ncb quick pay account is not accessible

Money salary was payed into my NCB quick pay accout some days after I made a request for my account to be transferred to the main NCB bank.
          I can't assess the money. I was in NCB Bank to complain where I was told my Quick pay account was close to open the main NCB bank account.
          My current worries is that if that previous account is really close why does it still accept cash deposit /inflow .
          Also, if the bank can transfer my data from quick pay to open a new account why not also transfer the cash presently in the close account to the new NCB account which is the only account I can do transaction at present.

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]I have ncb bank current account but no have any card

I opened my online account in NCB Bank a few days ago. After that I went to print my card on self service machine but my card was not printed. He says that the number of letters in your name is too much. Yes, after that I also went to the bank but the bank staff did not listen to me. Please help me. Thank you

Apr 07, 2020

The National Commercial Bank [NCB] — Payment not received

Dear sir, With due respect, Last 6 days before I have transferred amount to MoneyGram in Bangladesh from...

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]Multiple unwanted transaction

Hi, I'm Jovy May Calpatura. Today, march 10 2020, I got messages that I had multiple transactions via my debit card with number [protected]. The messages shows different transactions through paypal which I did not do. I had my card block to stop the transactions. Kindly look into it and trace why and how my card has been hacked. The unwanted transaction accounted me for almost 1300sr. Can I retrieved back my lost money? Hope to received feedback from you.
              Please email me: [protected]@yahoo.com

Dec 11, 2019

The National Commercial Bank [NCB] — abusive behavior, no respect for customer

Assalamualaykum sir, how are you, My name is Mohammad. Samad pasha Indian citizen working in Saudi Arabia a...

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]want to open new account with ncb and cancel with quick pay

I want to open a new account with NCB. But whenever I try facing error below error . While I alreagy canceled my quickpay account . Please your support to fix this issue

As per your advice already I visited to NCB branch and branch representative already submit request in your system. But still issue not fixed as per bank team request still pending with Head office . Almost more than 7 times I visited your branch . So please it is request to you do the need full to fix this issue so I can open account in your bank

Oct 11, 2019

The National Commercial Bank [NCB] — transferred money not yet entered

My name is Dr Auwal Yusuf Jaafar, I transfered the sum 5000 riyals via phone banking from my Ncb Al- ahli...

Oct 08, 2019

The National Commercial Bank [NCB] — money not withdrawn from the atm and amount deducted from account.

To day on 8th oct 2019, at 11:55, I withdraw sar. 4000.00 form the al-rajhi atm in riyadh located at petrol...

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]my personal account atm card no: [protected] & credit card no: [protected]

Dear Sir,

I was on employment to KSA and left country in 2009. My Full & Final credited to my salary account. I made withdrawals through various ATM in India and last transaction was done by me on 05/11/2009. Thereafter, account got freeze. ATM slip balanced shown in INR 157, 851.74 and the amount got freeze due to visa termination.

I had sent various mail to bank and personally visited to RIYADH branch in 2010 on my second employment. On discussion with branch I was informed once your work permit is released the account will get operational. That did not happen as because visa got rejected and had to leave country within 48 hrs.

Warm regards,

SIBA PRASAD PARIJA

Please let me know the status to my savings account and credit card with a statement to oblige. I received a mail from THIRD PARTY saying recovery of credit card bill amount of SAR 5569.05. I was shocked and want to get clear everything and request to furnish my account statement and credit card statement to settle the issue.

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]mt 103 form

Dear Al Ahli,

Ivm Muhammd Hidayat Bin Shafie (Iqama: [protected])had made two international remittance transactions last 3 week ago from my Al Ahli account to two beneficiaries in Malaysia. However, until now both of them still didn't receive the money. I already call the correspondence banks in Malaysia, but the bank said, they still didn't receive the money from NCB.

Herewith are the transaction references numbers that i have made:

1.Ref No: NCBK82819241BQBA

mt 103 form
                    mt 103 form

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]Delay in delivery

Hi;
                      I transferred money to my Pakistan account using NCB mobile application. Below are the transfer details;

Reference Number: QPAY828192450446
                      Date 02/09/2019
                      From Account [protected]
                      Amount 20, 019.00 SAR

The money has not been received as of now and when I check the status, it shows "Delivery Error".

Kindly help and resolve the issue at the earliest.

Delay in delivery

RESOLVED

Jul 22, 2019

The National Commercial Bank [NCB] — saddad transfer to al awwal bank through national commercial bank

My account number with NCB [protected] On 4th July 2019 I have transferred SR 1, 200 to Al Awwal Bank...

Jul 08, 2019

The National Commercial Bank [NCB] — money not transferred and not get refund in ncb from 15 days

Dear Sir Greetings I am Chithra Radhamony, Having account in Alahli bank. My account Number i...

The National Commercial Bank [NCB]request for bank statement - iquma # [protected] (bank account # sa 3110000036557187000105)

Dear sir/Madam

Sub: Request for Bank statements
                        Ref: Name: Anumole Puthenpurackal Alex (Indian National-Passport# J0117780
                        IQUMA # [protected] (Bank Account # SA 3110000036557187000105)

Please note that I have had a bank account with NCB banks Taima Branch during the period of my employment with Taima General Hospital, Tabuk.

I would like to have a bank statement of my bank account with National Commercial Bank (NCB) from August 2013 - July 2016.

Please find the following documents for your information to process my request for a bank statement for the above mentioned period.

1. Salary and Employment certificate from Taima General Hospital, Tabuk
                        2. Copy of IQUMA
                        3. Copy of Passport during the time of my stay in Saudi Arabia

I have a number of correspondence with your customer service team on this matter but haven't received my bank statement until today.

My employment contract with Taima General Hospital has finished on July 2016 and I have closed my bank account with NCB on July 2016.

I am currently living in India and planning to move into New Zealand for employment purpose. My visa application to NZ is under process and my visa officer is asking for a bank statement of my bank account with NCB bank's Taima branch where I have my banking transactions during the period of my employment with Taima General Hospital.

Could you please send me the bank account statements from August 2013 - July 2016 to forward into Immigration New Zealand office to complete my visa application process? Your early response and action on this matter will be highly appreciated.

If you required any further information on this matter, please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards

Anumole Puthenpurackal Alex
                        Moothedan House
                        Koovappady Post, Ayathupady
                        Ernakulam, Kerala - 683544
                        Mobile No: +[protected]
                        Email: [protected]@gmail.com

May 15, 2019

The National Commercial Bank [NCB] — ncb quick pay account freeze but no customer satisfaction

Dear NCB Bank I would like to register my complain against your service of Quick pay i have went to 10...