Credit One Bank / poor service and accessibility

I have been trying to pay my credit card bill online and I can't find the correct site. You have got to have a site to do this from because I have paid this way before. I am extremely unsatisfied with your bank and will never use it again. I will also discourage all I come in contact with to also avoid using your services. I understand banks are having trouble at this time but I would also think that this would be a perfect time to try to keep existing customers. Poor accessibility and even worse customer service is probably adding to the BAD feeling people have already. Why don't you try to make it easier to pay online and actually have an option to talk to a real person who could steer us to the correct avenue without having to tie up your phone lines and wasting our time just to ask a quick question like " how can I pay my bill on line?". Please understand that you are the business and we are the customers who pay your bloated salaries.You should take care not to lose us or pretty soon you will be out of a job.

Bi

Comments

20th of Sep, 2010

I will totally disagree with all the complaints that is online.You people use credit card companies to rebuilt your credit history so that YOU can have good life.Credit card companies also have right to earn.regarding making payment online, the website is www.creditonebank.com.you have to login with your username and password.if you are unable to do that, then call customer service at (877) 825-3242