Courts Mammoth / bad and unprofessional service

I bought a an msi lap top for my brother on the 6th of February at courts mammoth cheras.

my first purchase at courts mammoth cheras.

I paid a deposit of RM 250 and was told the lap top can be collected in a few days time.

What irked me was on the day that my brother wanted to collect the laptop, the 8th of September, he paid the outstanding amount and was nonchalantly told to find the sales rep himself to get the lap top.

No assistance was offered! no directions or information as to where he can locate the sales rep was offered. He called to inform me of the situation, where i, then called courts.

The first call was at 4.58 pm.

surprise, surprise, the "extremely friendly" courts staff, transfered my call and hung up on me. "so professional!"

the second call was at 5.01 pm

I called again, upset now. and directly told the staff who picked up that I called a few minutes ago and someone hung up on me. after I finally got thorough although I had to wait a few minutes on the line. the person on the line sounded bored and uninterested in my request for assistance. I asked if she could page or call the sales rep (its their staff, for heavens sake) repeated in the same bored tone that I have to call the sales person (their staff!) myself.

my congratulations to the lady who answered my call and the staff who hung up on me, all the courts mammoth cheras representative who answered my request for assistance, what a "stellar show" of customer service. I am in a service based and customer centric business line too, and I know as well as anyone knows, basic courtesy, and treat your customers politely and with respect, you represent the company and not just yourself.

hope courts will do something about this.

Comments

Jun 25, 2011

Dear Poppyshakti, appreciate if could email your Courts account number and latest contact details to [protected]@courts.com.my for us to check further on your complaint