Having problems with Courts Malaysia?

Courts Malaysia reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 17, 2009. The latest review I am complaining about sofa sets was posted on Jul 23, 2021. The latest complaint Refrigerator - paymnet full done was resolved on Apr 05, 2021. Courts Malaysia has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 136 reviews. Courts Malaysia has resolved 107 complaints.

Courts Malaysia Customer Service Contacts

03-3000 8998 (Customer Service Hotline)
№ 36, Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 53300

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Courts Malaysia Customer Service. Initial Courts Malaysia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Courts Malaysia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Courts Malaysia. Discuss the issues you have had with Courts Malaysia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Courts Malaysia Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.myharassment

Hi Im a customer of Courts Malaysia. I agree i have over due payment around 2500. That Does not give ur staffs to harass me. U have professional staffs as well as rude and arrogant staffs. Your staffs Dont speak the same. I am dissatisfied with a staff named Mr Maran. He threatens to go to the house and office and finally says wants to sue me for being rude. If He knows manners i wont be rude with him. So Pls use a proper way to collect the pending payment not threaten. I Hope not to deal with a rude person like him.

• Courts Malaysia's response · May 10, 2019

Thank you for emailing to Courts Customer Service.

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the delay responding to your email.

However, in order for us to proceed further, appreciate if you could provide us with Courts Account number or your IC number as we are unable to trace any record with the details provided in your email below. Kindly contact us at our toll free number [protected] or email directly at cservice @courts.com.my.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [email protected] or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

To help us service you better in the future, we’d love to hear about your experience with our support team. Please click the link given http://bit.ly/courtsfeedback to participate with the survey. We appreciate you time and we value your feedback.

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.mydisturbance of dep collector

Hi my name is nanthini and ic number [protected]. Im one of customer courths.. Currently I have disturbance from dep collector name as vella. The way he sending text, really not proper way.. I already done police report against him to protect my self. Im notice I have overdue payment but I paid as much I can, but he still disturb me. I request kindly help me to talk hire officer to arrange my monthly payment as my convienve...

• Courts Malaysia's response · Sep 04, 2019

Dear Ms./Mrs. Nanthini A/P Periasamy,

Thank you for emailing Courts Customer Service.

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the inconvenience caused that has happened to you.

With regards to your complaint, kindly attached copy of full police report for our Credit Control Department (DEU PJ) to investigate further on your complaint.

At the same time, you may contact DEU PJ at 03-[protected] for further discussion on your account payment.

• Courts Malaysia's response · Sep 04, 2019

Dear Ms./Mrs. Nanthini A/P Periasamy,

First of all, we would like to express our deepest regrets for the delay in updating feedback.

With regards to your complaint, we have received response from our Credit Control Department. Payment arrangement has been made between customer and collector for RM3000 on mid April however only RM300 payment received on 30th of April 2019 at Shah Alam store. Therefore, the collection team have done follow up for the balance amount of RM1, 200.

As of today, your account is in arrears for amount of RM3, 243.35. You may contact our Credit Control Department at 03-[protected] for further discussion on payment.

• Pi
        Pipie Kay May 01, 2019

sis, I'm in the same shoes with u. pls install app called True Caller.. really can block these debt collectors phone calls. really saves my life.

Apr 20, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — bad customer services

The name of staff is NORMAHIRAH. She is very rude while handling the customer during customer make a payment...

Apr 16, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — my order

Hi was order pioneer home theater on 28/2/19 at courts Kluang, Johor. The sales person who taking order i...

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.mybedroom set (wardrobe

JUPITER Bedroom set promo harga RM799 saya beli dengan CASH pada 4/4/19, delivery lambat. pada 8/8/19 baru saya terima barang, semua ok kecuali wardrobe ada rosak pecah sikit semasa delivery. Installer tak pasang wardrobe tu, dia ambik foto part yg pecah dan beritahu yg Courts akan hubungi semula dan ganti yg rosak. Saya dah lodge complain ke CS pada 10/4, tapi sampai sekarang masih belum terima reply dari Courts. Apa punya servis macam ni hantar barang rosak lepas tu tak nak responsible? Sebelum saya report ke Tribunal Pengguna dan hire peguam untuk bawa kes ni ke mahkamah, baik pihak Courts segera buat kerja.

• Courts Malaysia's response · Apr 15, 2019

Salam Sejahtera En. Clifford P. Lazola,

Terima kasih kerana mengirimkan emel kepada Khidmat Pelanggan Courts.

Pertama sekali, kami ingin memohon maaf di atas kesulitan yang di hadapi oleh anda.

Merujuk pada emel anda, kami telah memanjangkan kepada bahagian Case Management Team untuk membuat semakan susulan. Mereka akan menghubungi anda dalam masa terdekat.

Sekali lagi, kami memohon maaf diatas kesulitan yang dihadapi dan amat menghargai kesabaran anda.

Untuk rujukan anda, sila simpan nombor laporan anda 16220.

Untuk maklumat lanjut mengenai perkhidmatan kami, sila layari www.courts.com.my. Selain itu, anda juga boleh menghubungi Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pelanggan, dengan menghubungi talian bebas tol kami di [protected], Isnin – Ahad, 10 am – 7 pm ( Termasuk Cuti Umum ).

Untuk membantu anda lebih baik pada masa akan datang, kami sedia mendengar tentang pengalaman anda bersama Courts. Sila klik http://bit.ly/courtsfeedback untuk menyertai kaji selidik berkenaan servis kami. Kami menghargai masa anda dan kami menghargai maklum balas anda.

Apr 11, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — washing machine

I bought a washing machine (panasonic brand) in 31/3/2019. It was delivered after 1 week. After being...

Apr 05, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — warranty tv

Petang, saya mau tau apa status email saya yang lepas pasal waranty tv. Waranty 5 tahun tapi diberitahu cover...

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.mycall from courts malaysia

My wife is a custormer from Courts Malaysia (Fara Zalia Bt Faisal Mohamed) after she had a stroke she has difficulty in her speech. Our payment was to be made on every 18th of the month. After she had the stroke she's been delaying in her payment but again she always pays including the late penalty charges.

She's alaways being called and harrased by the call centre employee. Lately Hafiz called and was being sarcastic and rude to her which is not professional and ethical. I am pretty sure your system should have a record on her payment and all. I understand the need to call and remind but to be rude to a woman and harrassing the office? I will be making a police report to make sure this is dealt upon.

• Courts Malaysia's response · Mar 23, 2019

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

To help us service you better in the future, we’d love to hear about your experience with our support team. Please click the link given http://bit.ly/courtsfeedback to participate with the survey. We appreciate your time and we value your feedback.

Mar 14, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — received call from hq kl staff very rude

MY ACC NUMBER [protected] AND [protected], I NEVER DID PENDING PAYMENT and always pay on time. But thi...

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.myextremely rude & unethical debt collector (euro prestasi & partners (m) sdn bhd

14/3/2018

Greetings

Regarding my previous complaint to courts mammoth & euro prestasi & partners (m) sdn bhd about their rude & unethical debt collecteor, I would like to know any feed back regarding this matter because it is still not solved yet.

Many thanks for your kind attention.

Previous complaint :

7/3/2019

I would like to complaint about debt collector that have been appointed by courts mammoth malaysia, euro prestasi & partners (m) sdn bhd. The manager named Siti Norashida is very rude calling my office line & yelling at me, my colleagues & even to my office director eventhough I have given them my personal contact number. She also humiliate me by revealing my details to third party which is not right & really unprofessional based on personal data protection act 2010. She also called my human resourse department asked them to take action and terminate my service if im not paying them. I have lodge a police report number report:sg. Maong/001098/19 for courts mammoth action & responsible.

Please do something with this company if you still want your customer to pay u the balance of outstanding.

I am eager to receive your feedback & appreciate your quick response. Thank you

• Courts Malaysia's response · Mar 14, 2019

Mar 08, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — I am complaining about late delivery.

I am complaining about late delivery. I order fridges, washing machine and coffee table on 27.2.2019. The...

Feb 25, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — bayaran yang tidak munasabah

Saya Mohd Rozaini Bin Md Nafiah, No kad pengenalan [protected] (H/p No [protected]) ada membuat pembelian...

Feb 25, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — perkhidmatan

Saya selalu dapat panggilan remind untuk bayaran. Sebulan hampir 3 kali mereka call untuk dapatkan tarikh...

Jan 15, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — collector

Memang tak puas hati tentang sorgang collector ni (indian). Rasanya collector tak ada hak nk dtg office...

Jan 14, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — gangguan telefon dan gangguan kerja saya

Saya terima telefon yang "Remind"saya buat bayaran tiap-tiap hari walaupun belum sampai date line lagi...

Batu Pahat

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — bad service

Dear team, today i received call from your collector( [protected]) and ask for payment. They (indian boy...

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — operator courts mammoth utara

Sejak bila courts mempunyai operator seperti'along' bru slack dua hari x bayar sudah kena maki sampai kat...

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — very rude debt collector s

Very disappointed & disheartened by the rude debt collectors who made phone calls via ‭+[protected]‬, ‭+60...

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — timing on delivery

Hello, i would to lodge a complain in which delivery should be sent to me on Thursday 29Nov.But due to an...

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — debt collection

Hi, my name is vikenes, I'm sending this email due to some clarification and disappointment service from...