Having problems with Courts Malaysia?

1800 881 832 (Customer Care Hotline)
1800 181 108 (Extended Warranty Department)
1800 300 9801 (DR Digital)
1300 2211 2233 (Cleaning Service)
1800 88 1832 (Aircond Services)
+60 340 268 787 (Head Office)
№ 36, Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 53300

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Courts Malaysia.

Complaints & Reviews

Courts Mammoth — cheating

I wanna bought a air conditioner with the price RM1199 today. That time comes a salesman to serve me. He...

Courts Mammothlate delivery

I bought a set of Sofa and a fridge from Courts Mammoth Shah Alam on Friday 11Dec 2009, after finish making the full payment, they inform me that they will send the goods to my house in less then 5 days time, but after waited for more then 1 week the sofa and the fridge is never send to me. I called to the staff in charge, she said she doesn’t know and she is waiting for the transportation company to call her. With such excuse, if the transportation company doesn’t call her, I worry that I will never get my things. I regretted that I buy from Courts Mammoth, a worst, I made the full payment. Now I have no choice but to wait and wait.

Joachim Jun 25, 2011

Dear foo, I understand its been a long time since you post this complaint. Appreciate if you could email us your account number and latest contact details to [protected]@courts.com.my for us to investigate this.

• Nu
      Nurfa Dec 05, 2011

I face the same problem.I bought bedroom set on October by cash. I've received the item BUT UNCOMPLETED. When I asked the sales person when she said will checked back. But until a month I still didn't get any feedback. I've to call many times which but also very hard to pick up. Last month they said there is no stock and will be replaced with other model. But untill now I still didn't get any news about the replacement. I've tried to call the sales person but could not be reached. It's been almost 3 months but I still didn't get the full set!What kind of service is that!Really dissapointed...will not reccomend anyone to buy things at Courts anymore!

Courts Mammoth — lousy services

I hate this services rendered by courts mammoth, they say other things and yet do other things. On the...

Courts Mammothlaye delivery

I've bought a fridge and a washing machine in Courts Mammoth Miri, Sarawak on Monday. It was suppose to be sent to me on Teusday afternoon and I even bought the DISPLAYED washing machine hoping they will send it as fast as it should, plus, they said the fridge is in stock.

Sadly, I havent received the goods up until now - Wednesday and I havent received any news from Courts Mammoth Miri of my case. I've waited every lunch hour (Teusday & Wednesday) waiting for my things to arrive and frustatingly it never did. I've tried to contact the staff and the MANAGER but seems like he always be gone like 3hours in the afternoon for whatever reason I don't want to know.

Why they hv to take so many days just to send a fridge and the DISPLAYED washing machine in 12km distance house? I believe Courts Mammoth is an 'international' company but sadly, the standard is way below par even for local furniture store..

The incompetency of Courts Mammoth Miri staffs and manager had seriously wasted my time.

• Ar
        arnizaa Jul 15, 2009

Updates - they said they're going to deliver my stuffs at 3pm on Wednesday and they came at 6.30pm .. i have to leave my workplace at 3pm and wasted my 3.5hours waiting for them. Called Courts Mammoth during tht time and the managers seems to be away all the time and they couldnt contact the lorry driver coz the handphone was off... and i have to cancel my appointments tht evening because of the supidness and not to mentioned, reputation and downtime work productivity because i had to leave early from work..

Courts Mammoth Miri staffs and managers are very incompetent. If you wan to buy electric goods (even its a fridge and the DISPLAYED washing machine), go elsewehere... unless you have high tolerance of incompetencies...

arniza.

• Pi
        Pisces Dec 11, 2009

i agree with you ...and the worst of a kind they keep pushing you one to another and another to another, i think this complaint have to be made publicly or else they will never improve. They also can be sued for misrepresentation, because as they had mentioned, if you are already approved for loan then the delivery should be within 24 hours but yet it takes up to 168 hours the least. If can buy cash sure also won't go there but better go to other company that offer the same facilities but better than courts mammoth.

Joachim Jun 25, 2011

Dear Arniza, We would like to look into your complaint. Appreciate if you could email us your Courts account number and latest contact details to [protected]@courts.com.my. Thank you

• Be
        ben 4512 Oct 15, 2011

same thing happened to me. at least you have waisted 3.5 hours but my self a whole day.
        i want to get compensation on this.

Courts Mammoth — bad customer service

I bought an item which failed at day one. Send in for repair under warranty period, they failed to fix...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices