Having problems with Courts Malaysia?

1800 881 832 (Customer Care Hotline)
1800 181 108 (Extended Warranty Department)
1800 300 9801 (DR Digital)
1300 2211 2233 (Cleaning Service)
1800 88 1832 (Aircond Services)
+60 340 268 787 (Head Office)
№ 36, Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 53300

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Courts Malaysia.

Complaints & Reviews

Courts.com.my — harassment and threats

Ibu dan ayah saya telah menjelaskan bayaran tunggakan untuk bulan mac dan april pada tarikh 6/4/2016.. Namun...

Courts Mammoth — full settlement of pending payment act no [protected]

My name is Sajahan Bin Salman Baris, IC no [protected]. I have purchased furniture's from Court Mammouth way...

Johor Bahru

Courts Mammoth — late delivery - full fabric chairs

Sale order No : [protected] With reference to the above order which promise to deliver before 3/2/16...

Courts Mammoth — insurance barangan rumah akibat banjir

2014 prtengahan thn, sy sign surat prjanjian sewa beli brgn rmh yg mncecah hmpir 11k, msa sign surat sewa...

Kota Bharu

Courts Mammothpoor and zero services.

I, farahana sulaiman first time dealing and buying a product from courts mammoth usj 1, off jalan kewajipan, I bought 6 pieces of white dining chair on the 24th december 2015 time 17:57:15 pm. I hate this services rendered by courts mammoth, they say other things and yet do other things.in the outlet itself they say delivery shall be done immediately once the order been made but its turn out very disapppointed result, but yet they not gave any feed back of the items after a month. When asked at the point of buying they say the stock is widely available, but when at the point of delivery, they say out of stock. Full settlement been asked from customer but with extremely poor and zero quality of service they delivered. The worst of a kind this people, offering a stupid services. When I called them to talk to a manager so called in charged en zul and en hafeez none of them at the outlet shows how bad of the attitude as a leadership. And the cashier name zeti very rude when I want to refund my money. A sales person en mohd yusree bin amirudin with lack of confident plus low iq to entertained customer requirement. With this kind of service and I would consider to published to social media and from mouth to mouth. Good luck with this bad service.

Courts.com.mycontractor hired by courts for free installation

Dear Courts, Over a year ago we bought a pair of Alpha Hot Shower from Courts at Sri Damansara with "free installation". Even though it was free, we did not expect such a shoddy installation by your appointed contractor. Just after a year, the water pipe started to leak and what we found out is that the problem was due to the absence of white tape (which only cost about RM1) that is normally applied at pipe joints. Please find attached the photos that we had taken which shows the shoddy installation. We do not wish to claim despite incurring repair cost but wish that something like this do not happen to other Courts customers in future. Thanks and very best regards.

jonbbbbbbb Nov 17, 2015

Nothing is free in this world. You pay peanuts, you get monkey. Please spend some money and get a proper technician to install things for you. Don't depends on freebies you stingy.

Courts.com.myfail to deliver & fail to refund

I purchased a refrigerator from Courts for $3, 093.00 on 15/5/15 to be delivered to my home on 10/6/15.
      However, as of 30/7/15, Courts has failed to deliver the refrigerator and Courts has also failed to deliver its promises to issue a refund or even to call me back with an update in spite of my repeated calls and emails.

Courts Malaysialate delivery no follow up

I bought the goods on friday and the delivery is on sunday after 2pm and I have called
        the customer service 3 times and still have no proper information about my delivery and waiting
        for 6 hours, and ask me to call the delivery guy and talk to him...
        Where is the service after you purchase the goods.

Courts.com.my — no stock

pada 17 april 2015, masa:9.30am tempat:courts segamat ayah saya pada 9.30am pergi courts segamat, dia...

Courts Mammothworst service I ever seen!!

Today (14 Jan 2014), my family and I went to the newly opened Courts Mammoth in USJ 1. There are two experiences that we encountered during our visit there. I was looking for Courts Malaysia on FB but I cannot find it. So I am going to posted it here since I found it through the Google search engine.

Firstly, the gimmick that the newspaper posted out is far different that the one they offer in Courts. They written half price, but did not state the term and condition in it. We are supposed to sign up for 5 years payment plus with the 2.4% monthly??? That came up to RM 4, 000+ for a RM 2, 399 handphone. They even dare the say to their customer if they buy from the sales person directly outside of Courts (which in my point of view they are supposed to promote the Courts product), they will offer a cheaper price. Are they even allowed to say that whereas they are actually working for Courts?!!! (FYI, I am not angry with the gimmick made, I know it is a way of marketing but promoters saying that to buy product directly from them and not through Courts? This I cannot accept as to me, if you are working for a company (Courts), promote what the company has instead of saying such things to customer).

Secondly, there is this employee, Mohd Aris or Haris, if I am not mistaken, was very rude to my dad. First thing first, by the rule of thumb, customer are always right and never ever argue with your customer. This person acclaimed by him is from the carpenter department. He even spit in front of us. How RUDE was that?!!! He even wanted to a body check when we did not buy anything from there when my dad wanted to exit through the side door due to it was raining quite heavily and our car was parked near the side door. That is why my dad wanted to exit through there to fetch the car and fetch us from the Courts front entrance. That also, the above said employee would not allow and wanted the security to do a body check. Are they even allowed to do body check on the customer??!!! It is a disgrace and what if a lady wanted to exit there as well??? Do a body check on her??!! Come on, people will sue for sexual harassment definitely.

So people, next time, I advice don't believe whatever Courts posted online or newspaper what they say about half price products, easy payment, etc... they are just gimmick to earn extra money.

Another thing, Courts if you want to hire people, please teach them on how to be ethical and well manner to their customer. I am sure next time if this happens, more complains will be made against this Courts Mammoth branch.

• Re
              Reviewer67632 Sep 17, 2015

Hi,

I purchase a sofa set, a laptop and a double decker bed from court mammoth somewhere in 2009.
              I manage to pay off my bed and sofa set in full amounting RM7k plus in Damansara. (I lost the receipt due to shifting house twice)
              I couldn't pay my laptop though and they took it back.
              Now after 6years, I been receiving constant callings and threats to come to my office to collect cash of RM5k.
              To be honest I can't pay now and I told them that and to take action but they keep calling and insisting to pay.
              What is going to happen if I cant pay now??

Courts Mammoth — harrassment and threated

My pymt has never been overdue until a day before I was supposed to make pymt (every 27th) I received thi...

Courts Mammothlousy and rude services

I have ordered air cond for my room 5 days ago. I have actually paid the amount for the air con plus the delivery and installation charges. The sales person in charge at the time, his name is Hafizi, was advicing me no other extra charges aplicable, even was informing me, I have to pay the delivery changes and installment charges upfront in order to prevent the delivery guys to charge me anything additional. But upon installation period, the delivery plus installment guys was asking for additional payment as they claim there will be always additional charges for the internal wiring and also for the air cond host if its more than 10 feet. I called that particular branch to clarify, the person who answer the call, a lady, didn't even ask what is my issue, she just take my ic number then ask me wait for the person who sell me the item to get back since he is not in at that point of time. I was explaining to her that the installment guys are here and I need clarification on the issue immediately. She told that this is how courts works. Then when I started to point out why they never advice on this previously while I was buying the air cond, she just said I don't know about this, you have to refer to the sales person and then she just hang up the phone. God, its really frustrating experience! I do not mind to pay extra but at least they should give me warning first! I feel so cheated and regretting my decision to get an air cond from there. The way they are treating the customer really snap my nerve. How could you hang up on the customer? What kind of customer service is that? They never give us the due respect, we are paying aren't we. They treating us like we are taking the stuff without paying! I would still accept if she tries to apologize, but none given! This is the first and last time im purchasing anything with courts mammoth! Really bad and very rude services! I really wish my voice is heard!

• Le
                LED TV Dec 07, 2013

Just went to Courts Megastore, lousy customer serive, salesman has lousy product knowledge and unwilling to serve. They might as well quit and stay at home if they dun like to serve customers. Will never patronise Courts again.

Courts Mammothlate & no follow up on issues

Bought my entire house furniture with this company about 1 and half month ago and yet to receive any calls or delivery. Finally they call up for delivery but saying some items has been discontinue. Sales person does not even know how to note down customer phone number correctly and giving the reason of can't reach customer line. Been directed here and there for some of their vendor and warehouse workers.

Company website banner clearly stated (3-5 Work-day Delivery) - THIS IS NONSENSE
              I would never ever go for this company again! Would not recommend anyone buying from this company.

• Fa
                  farahana Jan 15, 2016

I, Farahana binti Sulaiman one of the FIRST TIMER customer of courts mamoth and my Husband and I bought this 6 pieces of white dining chair on 24th December with full settlement, my Sales Order No : [protected] Customer No : [protected],

I hate this services rendered by courts mammoth, they say other things and yet do other things. In the outlet they say delivery shall be done immediately when stock is ready, but yet they there is no feedback and i have to make a call and follow up. If they cant provide excellent of service forget about taking full settlement from customer .When asked at the point of buying they say the stock is widely available, but when at the point of delivery, they say out of stock. The worst of a kind people, offering a stupid services with zero quality staff especially the cashier name by Zeti when i want my money back and none of the manager at the outlet to hear the customer problem the Sales Person En Yusree bin Amiruddin and there is about 2-3 manager at the outlet which is En Zul and en Hafeez too many manager with poor leadership. I will consider to publish to media and from mouth to mouth.

Romeo Bedroom Malaysia (Courts Malaysia)not delivered

I just want to express my deepest disappointment to your services.
                I have purchased a bedroom set through courts and DHL has taken ownership of the logistics for this company. It's a disgrace to see how disorganized your company can be. I have so far received 3 appointments for delivery for the past 3 weeks. The first call was a disappointment already. The agent is trying to convince me mentioning that the delivery will take another 3days because they will need to transport the furniture to Ipoh. When I told them that the delivery address is in KL they apologized and mentioned that the goods will be delivered the next day. I waited but no signs of my goods. Then after I took the initiative to call courts, I found out even they have no idea what is going on. Then someone from DHL called n mentioned that they will deliver on the weekend 11-Nov-2012. So I waited again. But no signs of delivery. More than 3 weeks passed. A guy by the name Logen called and mentioned the furniture will be delivered on Thursday. I waited patiently but cheated again. I have come to an understanding that courts can not help me. I am personally writing this letter of complaint today. If it doesn't not hear back in 48 hours, I will be taking things to the next level. I will be going to the consumer affairs office for legal action

Courts Mammothset sofa

membeli set sofa bernilai RM5000+... semasa penghantaran terdapat kecacatan pada 1 unit sofa (koyak). Telah membuat aduan di courts mammoth cawangan seremban, negeri sembilan, malaysia Pembelian telah dibuat sebelum hari raya puasa tahun ini.
                  Nama saya Norzita bt Mat Ali no kp [protected], no akaun [protected].

Courts Mammothmanners of the debt collector

I received a billion of calls from this man PRABA [protected] a debt collector regarding on my outstanding monthly payment. he really rude and always disturb me during the office hour by calling my office line. he also trying to reach me by calling and disturbing my office mate and trying to get my boss number. it was really annoying and disrupt my official duties. I have discussed with the customer service on outstanding debt and agreed to pay for a certain ammount but still this PRABA haunted me.

• Sh
                        SHAMALA PILLAI Apr 25, 2012

My husband just went and paid my monthly installment at Courts Mammoth In Seremban.
                        The lady there refused to take the RM200 which I pay every month saying that I promised to pay RM 321 on the 21st. I don't know who these people talked to but it wasn't with me! First they threaten and now they lie. These people would resort to anything to get the money from us. I think CM is hiring thugs for collectors as the same is happening to me, Faisna. I get threatening messages saying that they would come to my office and demand the payment from me on my hp from [protected], [protected] and [protected]. It is as though they have marked me. Made a bad mistake taking things from this place. Hope everyone who is reading this : DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE OR YOU WILL BE DOOMED FOREVER!!!

• Kh
                        khairul_kb Jul 01, 2012

Hope BNM & KDN investigate Courts Mammoth debt collector..They likes Ah Long.

• Ne
                        nerny Jun 10, 2014

My situation same like faisna. Any suggestion what should I do.

• Ai
                        Aini Abu Bakar Jul 23, 2015

It same happen to me.

Courts Mammoth — bad manners of the debt collector

Today a customer service personel name Sharifah called me for the my deceased mom monthly payment. As I wa...

Courts.com.my — extended warranty fraud

I am here to lodge a serious and frustrating complaint about courts singapore's so called extended warranty...

Courts Mammoth — bad and unprofessional service

I bought a an msi lap top for my brother on the 6th of February at courts mammoth cheras. my first purchase...

Courts Mammothno delivery

I bought a fridge, sofa and washing machine from Courts Mammoth Kota Damansara (Infront Tesco). Their delivery guy called saying they will arrive on saturday 12 noon... I told him ok... I only free 9-1pm only. Its a new house, I need to purposely go there at 12noon... waited until 12.30... they never came... I called him, he didn't answer my call. I called the salesroom guy... he said will check for me. OK... after 15min, the salesguy called me and say the delivery need to be postponed to 4pm...!!! I say can not, I told him i'm not free after 1pm... so ended up arrange for sunday 12 noon on the next day... again I went to the new house but no delivery guy there... the same process repeated again... I called up the salesguy... he answer me need to postponed to 4pm... why they agreed on 12 noon earlier? twice? what are they doing? expect customer to wait there whole day for them?..

so now they say will "arrange asap"... lol... it means nothing to me anymore... they can change their mind on the last minute... whoever planning to buy from this Kota Damansara Courts, think twice... until now after a week... no call from them.

Whoever plan to call their delivery guy can skip it cause he will never answer your call.. don't waste your time buying from them.

Joachim Sep 10, 2011

Hi Aishah, pls sent in your complaint to Courts customer service at cservice.com.my with your contact details for their investigation.TQ

nooraishah Feb 21, 2012

saya dari kota tinggi
                          saya tunggu permohanan saya adakah lulus or tak.
                          dah hampir seminggu tak ade juga call???????
                          jika permohonan saya tak lulus just call and tell me.
                          kenape kena tunggu lama.

• Nu
                          NURUL HANAN BINTI ISMAIL Nov 17, 2012

sy hanan sy dr melaka sy tunggu permohonan sy adakah diluluskan atau tak..sy dh bayar deposit RM 115.00 .
                          kenapa mesti tunggu lame...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices