Countrywide Home Loans / loans and service
Well, where to begin. We had excellent credit- we purchased a home in 2002 in Missouri. Our first mistake was Countrywide. We were in formed in 2006- that we should have never gotten our loan due to ineligible house. At that time we wante to know why- apparently the apprasial company (they hired) had not put info in the first apprasial when we purchased the home ( a mobile home wall still existing in the walls). We know that they knew, because the apprasial people knew about the home when they did that "BAD" apprasial -we got that from the horses mouth themselves.
So, we got the loan no problem cause our credit is great. Only to find out when we tried to sell the home- that no lender, not even Countrywide- would give a loan to ANYONE on our house!!! no banks would touch it because of the apprasial problems. Needless to say- through tears- 8 months...went by. I had people who loved the house- regardless of that mobile home wall - it had 5 ac, big shop- beautiful land...but no one would help us. We couldn't find a lawyer with guts enough to help us, though we have all our paperwork- all the headaches documented.
we decided to do what they call a deed in lieu- which is to basically give the house back to the bank- all our hard work and money LOST! They acted like that it would work that way- they drug that out for months- only to loose, shred or misplace documents (so we were told ). Our file was juggled around through several incompetent people- and we got josteled around so much it was sad. We got treated like all this was our fault...
I had had enough- I left the house to go be with my family. It is still being drug out...we have told them just to foreclose it...and leave us alone. They have set a foreclosure date- and that has changed a few times since our notice. Everyone who calls us has NO IDEA what has gone on, nor do they care. They ripped us off, ruined our credit, and fiancially hurt us- we were expecting to sell a home...get some cash for our next home...now- we are renting cause we don't know what they are going to pull on us, this clearly is a case of lies and deceat on their part- and this is only part of the story...there are plenty of details and problems with them that I left out.
please...if you are looking to buy a home- do NOT use Countrywide!!!
If there is a lawyer out there willing to help us or know someone who will- please let us know. Here are 2 numbers you can reach us by. [protected] 0r [protected]
thanks for listening
More Countrywide Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service dept