Costco Wholesale – Woodinville, WA / rude customer service cashier

Jun 28, 2015
Costco Wholesale
I have been a customer of Costco for 8 years and I have not had such an experience ever. In the entire 8 years we have returned 7 products. We are always careful about what we buy so we don’t have to return things. My husband purchased 4% Cottage Cheese instead of 2% and we immediately went back to return it and the customer service lady that we interacted with was super rude and spoke like we had nothing better to do but to return products. Not only did she make us feel small about returning the item but she was so loud that everyone in that area could hear that we were returning Cottage Cheese. She is always rude even when we have gone for membership renewal. To me it seems like she is not tolerant to other diversity/culture. It would be good to get the employees some real customer service training. There is a way to express things and for the amount of products that go bad and gets thrown out, she sure acted like the entire Costco business was going user because we returned Cottage Cheese.

N  30th of Jun, 2015 by
Right away...the woman is not ';tolerant'. I think Americans are SO tolerant we have allowed our country to be destroyed. What kind of top-notch customer service did you get in your own country before coming to mine?! Yep[...they will train the "offensive" employee until she breaks down & has no instinct for self-preservation; no mind of her own anymore...if she wants to keep her job. God bless America...

Costco Wholesale Corporation Logo Costco Wholesale Corporation