Conn's Appliance / Poor Customer/Double Delivery Fees
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE/DOUBLE DELIVERY FEES.
I purchased from Conn's a 50" plasma Samsung television, their most expensive wall bracket, and paid delivery fees. Conn's confirmed that the cost to have my plasma mounted would be $299 after delivery. Conn's now wants to charge me $69 AGAIN for delivery in addition to the $299 installation fee - a double charge for delivery. My purchase was a complete waste, as the items are still sitting in the manufacturers’ boxes. I even had my home wired for the mounting. Conn's has no ethics. Service is terrible. Manager Elias Contreras at Conn's (6888 Gulf Fwy, Hou. TX) says there is nothing he can do - a poor excuse. I have recently purchased a new home and have a need for many appliances. I will never use Conn's (at any location) ever again. Manager Elias Contreras stated it was a misrepresentation by Conn's. To date, they refuse to honor their agreement and are only concerned when it comes to their commissions.
More Conn's Appliance Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - First time buyer
- Conn's - technicians
- Conn's Home Plus - repair service tech
- Conn's Home Plus - lg television
- Conns Furniture - lg tv 75 inch