Club Pogo / Not all Club Pogo games load

Hello, I signed for club pogo games on [protected] for the year... I paid the $39.99 and all the games won't load... I'm paying for something that i can't even play... I always get please wait game loading and i get noting... Some of the games work... It just depends on the games i choose to play...

A  19th of Jan, 2008 by
I purchased POGO in October, 2007, and Oberon deducted it from my bank account, but I can't load the games. I can sign in, but nothing happens, and it just tries to load. I have sent them the tranaction #, bank card #, date, and still nothing. What a rip off. I will contact BBB, but I might as well kiss the $39.99 goodbye. CROOKS.
N  26th of Jan, 2008 by
Please tell me how to renew my club pogo subscription. I can't seem to find any way to do it. Thank you.
N  5th of Jun, 2008 by
my pogo games will NOT load says, , , , CANT LOAD IMAGES WHY
A  27th of Jul, 2008 by
My games won't load. It is frustrating! I feel like I wasted my money.
A  9th of Oct, 2008 by
Why can't I load checkers on pogo.If we're gonna pay for it, why can't we play it ???
A  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Like everyone else, I am disapointed with club pogo. I love playing Phlinx, but my game want load, althought they took my membership fees for the year with no problem. I am concidering canceling my membership. Good luck to all, this is about my fourth comp;aint. Newberry141
A  9th of Mar, 2009 by
My wife bought Pogo and cannot connect
A  26th of Mar, 2009 by
Pogo will not allow my games to download. this is the fourth day & I am frustrated. Please help. Thank You.
N  26th of Mar, 2009 by
all the games i play says game loading and it doesnt load at all . can not play any games there for cant get my badges
A  5th of May, 2009 by
i too was able to play on pogo for a while and suddenly i can't fet into the game-states downloading and nothing happens or says my java isn't working or can start a game and suddenly i have a blank screen. been a member since 2006-what's going on?
N  25th of Mar, 2011 by
my complant is diffrent my front page doesnt come up it does but its blank no photo or fav game list I do get top heading and click on friends that provides my games onthe side I click on then can get into my games but very fustrating I would appreciate any help ty my pogo name is helene1820

Electronic Arts (EA) Logo Electronic Arts (EA)
209 Redwood Shores Pkwy