Clickbank / Openoffice - Software.com / Claiming to be Sun Computer

1 IN, United States

My wife and I have decided to make our move away from Office to Open Office. We simply cannot afford to continue to pay the costs. However, we do agree to help support the development of Open Office. This is where the problem comes. I went to Google to link to Open Office. I wasn't reading close enough and click on www.openoffice-software.com. It is totally my fault, I was repeated told that what was happening was WRONG but I jumped because I am willing to pay my share. The above rip-off has taken forty dollars from both you and me and gives absolutely nothing. It doesn't even link to download the actual software.

You good name and product is getting a serious black-eye from both Google for allowing this flim-flam to rip off customers seeking your quality product AND because of the traps that misleads customers from getting to your product.

I'm upset - not with you or really Google. It was totally my stupid. I'm really ticked with the www.openoffice-software.com. I really want my money back and I intend on writing to both Google and www.openoffice-software.com - your help would be greatly appreciated.

Jm