ClickBankcharged 49.90 on visa bank card - no services rendered

P

I ordered a (1 ) Year Unlimited Search Pass (One Payment of $49.90) when I went to a search item It stated please submit $80.00 . I emailed them and told them to refund back to my visa. That I do not want their services and that I was contacting my bank to block any withdrawals from them.

• Ak
    A K Sep 30, 2009

Customers Beware - they have many different sites depending on what you are searching for: divorce.org, marriage.org, identitytheft.org, etc..
    And complaint Board people, they say on those sites, "No complaints as of June 2009" and they cite to your board. This company is very misleading, since obviously there are lots of complaints about them, but no one is bothering to list just that particular search site, everyone is using the umbrella term for the company, CIS Nationwide.

Tina145 Nov 05, 2009

$80 is for them to search for you. You should learn how to use a system before you complain about it online :(

Tinkertoes Jan 25, 2010

i just signed up i made a simple unlimited search i got NO info then they want more money for the
    rest of info? I could have gotten what THEY gave on other searches for free I want my money back

Tinkertoes Jan 25, 2010

i already posted my complaint...but does anyone have their email directly so i can contact them?
    I want to get my money back thanks

• Ci
    CISNationwide Jul 21, 2010

CIS Nationwide Customers,

Please note that the fee mentioned above is for an Advanced Background Report which includes 48 hours of research time needed by an Expert Assistance Team. This is not the fee to perform searches using CIS Nationwide.

I would encourage any customers with inquiries, concerns, complaints, etc... to contact customer support. CIS Nationwide's dedicated customer support team responds to emails usually within twenty four hours which is far above the industry standard. You can reach support by clicking on "Help" once you're logged in or you can outright email [protected]@cisnationwide.com.

• Le
    leonardrbray Jan 14, 2011

i paid to get a search andclicked on to find my search . all of a sudden it tells me that i spent all but 15 dollarsand got no info.imagine how mad i wasss.