Classmates.com / does not refund
I have signed up for the 7 day free trial period. It was said that they wouldn't be deducting anything from my bank account within those 7 days. I even saved the email, but yet the moment I had put in my credit card I was deducted of $14.95 for something I have no clue or recognition of.
The only reason I signed up was to find old classmates. It has said that someone was looking for me and that they had sign my guestbook. The only way to look at my guestbook was to sign up for the Gold Membership. I did the free trial. Not even a day has passed since my 7 day free trial, I did not get an email regarding anything to say that my free trial was up, not even one notice of them taking and charging me for my 14.95 also.
I checked my bank account again and I a pending for $39.00 was being withdrawn from me. I had gone and logged myself into the classmates account and deleted all of my credit card information. I had emailed them an email regarding this matter of this fraudulent scam that they are doing. I have not recieved a reply from them yet.
More Classmates.com Complaints & Reviews
- Classmates / Memory Lane - Unauthorized membership billing 
- Classmates.com - renewal fees deduction automatic without approval 
- Classmates.com - personals on home page
- Classmates - unauthorized billing 
- Classmates.com - billing 
- Classmates.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- Classmates - unable to cancel 
- Classmates.com - charges for membership 
- Classmates.com - unauthorized charge of 39.00 dollars charged to my account out of nowhere 
- Classmates Inc - they stole and continued to take money from us