Having problems with Classmates?

Classmates Customer Service Contacts

1501 4th Ave Ste 400
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Classmates Customer Service. Initial Classmates complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Classmates above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Classmates. Discuss the issues you have had with Classmates and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

J
Nov 10, 2020

Classmates — Deleting my entire account and renewing my membership using paypal without my authorization

I haven't been able to get into Classmates for the last six months. When I finally got through to them...

Classmates.comUnauthorized billing

on 10-6-20 "classmates.com" made an illegal entry in my american express debit credit card in amount of $18.00. which don'thave any legal rights to consumer credit card acc'ts. they should emailed me if i wanted to renew with new subscription which don't want. when i did renewed current subscription early this spring, i clicked on where if you don't to renew that button to cancel renewed webpage.

Classmates.comsubscription cost/ auto payment

Dont remember enrolling in auto payments With Classmates.com . Without notice I have been getting billed about $25 a year for several years now. Then today I see a charge on my debit card for $47, about double from last year. I'm on disability and cannot afford this, and need a refund. I email for a refund and I get no response. What kind of company is this ?

T

Classmates — unauthorized billing / classmates.com

I have already deleted my Credit card from my Account, however i am still getting billed for Classmate...

C

Classmates.com — unauthorized credit card charges

4 years ago I signed up for classmates.com When it was time for renewal, I tried repeatedly to cancel without...

N

Classmates — unable to cancel

I signed up awhile back and have even sent email to company wanting my money put back in my checking account...

L

Classmates.com — charges for membership

I signed up for a trial not a membership. I havent opened up emails from this place for a while and would...

Classmates.comunauthorized charge of 39.00 dollars charged to my account out of nowhere

A unauthorized charge of $39.00 dollars was charged to my account out of nowhere. I did not authorize any charges. This seems to be happening to a lot of people. Stay away from this site. I am going to attempt to get my money back as this is fraud in my opinion.

• Ly
          Lyvia May Jul 21, 2017

I experienced an unauthorized charged for 2 years in the amount of $48 after cancelling my 1 year subscription.
          They will be refunding my money because I can afford a lawyer and will gladly champion for the underdog who can't afford to stop these people from cheating them.

• Ly
          Lyvia May Jul 21, 2017

I was charged $48 out of no where for a subscription I had cancelled.
          please join me in stopping this organization from committing this illegal act of falsely renewing yearly subscriptions! in my case it was for 2 years!! please send your brief complaint stating you would like to petition the courts along with your:
          name email phone number.

To: lyvia may [email protected] text only: [protected]

Classmates Incthey stole and continued to take money from us

I have no idea how, but the company classmates inc took money from me. Neither I nor my wife used the services of this company, so we have no idea how they found our info and started to steal from us. We tried to find their personal info, but nothing. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

K

Classmates - Memory Lane — Unauthorized charges

A charge for $38.00 from Classmates-Memory Lane appeared on my credit card. They did not get the number from...

Classmates-memoryUnAuthorized use of MY credit card and Bank acct..

I don't even know who you are or who you think you are to use my Credit Card..You have exactly 15 hrs to deposit the 15.00 you took from my account..Stole is what I should say..if it is not replaced by then I will turn this over to the Police..This is Credit Card Theft, anyway you want to look at it..I will not notify you again, the police will and whoever else it takes to convict you of this..
          If this is through FaceBook or Classmates, my name is Jeannie Heffner Gardner..I also see where I'm not the only one you are doing this to..This will also be turned over to my attorney tomorrow..

S

Classmates.com — unauthorized withdrawl

This is the second time my card has been charged without my permission.. I complained last year about the...

Q

Classmates / Memory Lane — Fraudulent Billing

I was billed without notification for $39.00 on October 3, 2012. I only found out when I went online to check...

Classmates Memory LaneCharged 39.00 to my Visa

Classmates charged my visa $39.00. I never ordered or a gave permission for them to charge to my card. What can I do to get this corrected

Classmates / Memory LaneCancellation of autorenewal did not save

I cancelled the auto renewal immediately when I signed up because they put unauthorized charges on my card in the past. I gave the company the benefit of the doubt (computer error) and accepted a special offer / trial period, BUT I made sure I cancelled the auto renewal immediately. Now I am convinced this is a scam. The cancellation process is easy enough to do BUT it does not save or register. There is no cancellation notification and therefore you have no proof. This is a scam. Customer service does not answer the phone, and they do not reply to e-mail. There's no toll-free number...mail worked in 2010 - not sure it's still valid <[protected]@mc.classmates.com>. One more thing to note: after you cancel the subscription you cannot get a password reset because technically you do not have an active account. That is the only way to prove you cancelled the auto renewal!!!

Classmates.comhigh

I purchased a all access pass.and.the site has been down/.unavailable for several days. I do not believe that I.am.getting what I.paid.for. I tried to.get into their service center but.that was not available either. I don' know what to do.about it. Of.I.cancel my.membership will I lose.access.immediately or.still have access for my.paid.for.three months.

• Pe
                    Peggy Caguiat Apr 30, 2011

Classmates Memory Lane has charged my account costing me $59.00 without my authorization. This is Illegal. I did not sign up for classmates.How do I get me money back and have it cancelled.

I

Classmates.com — $39.00 was charged to my bank account without my authorization

I was checking my bank acct online and noticed a $39 charge from classmates.com that I did not authorize, so...

Classmates Memory Laneunauthorized charges

Classmates had a special deal last year which I accepted. It was for one year and renewal was optional. This month my Paypal account showed a $39.00 charge, which I did not authorize, nor was I notified of any renewal or charge put on my card. I contacted these guys about the charge and spoke to a guy named David. He stated the charge was non-refundable. I told him I guess I"ll have to file a complaint like everyone else. I received no response and hung up. These guys (Memory Lane) take over classmates and automatically have access to everyone's data and do whatever they want. That's not right.

P

Classmates - Memory Lane — unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account

I had joined Classmates.com, now Classmates-Memory Lane for one session. When checking my bank account, I had...

Classmates Memory Laneunauthorized charge to my VISA - 39.00

I paid original 9.95 for the membership but Ihave not used this website in many, many months because it is of no use to me. On 8/20/2011 my VISA was charged 39.00 and it wasnt until I contacted my bank that I found out what this charge is. I have made my bank aware of this unauthorized charge. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THIS COMPANY AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THIS CHARGE TO MY VISA!!! I want the funds put back on my card ASAP. Not in 7 to 10 business days since it didnt take them 7 to 10 business days to illegally charge my card. I am extremely pissed since this was done to my card while my family and I are on vacation!33B7D