Citibank / mediclaim policy

UT, India
Dear All,

This regarding the medicalim policy sold to me(Advocate Mr.Raj Kumar Singh Raghav) & my wife Mrs Uma Raghav after telephonically consent on the basis of my clean repayment record of Citibank Credit Card.I have never received the policy bonds which were sold to me for which the premium has been paid by me in time.Now i am getting calls for renewal premium for current year.

My concern is that, why should i pay the premium when i have not given my consent to again continue my policy for current year?
Secondly i have not received the Policy bond.I totally don't know the term & conditions of the policy.Now i am getting calls & your employees are saying that we'll blacklist you for getting any loan from any finance institute.Now let me clear you all that i don't want any kind of loans so stop giving such lure to me for loan.I am an advocate & i am gonna sue agains your company in consumer court if i do not received the policy bond & permium receipts which i have paid.

With immediate effect stop making me calls & send me a confirmation letter for discontinuence of policy which i have not applied for.I want a written appology letter from your company for the mental stress i had undergone due to your irrelavant calls.

Please clarify me on written how can your company issu a medic claim policy to a credit card holder of citibank without taking his/her signatures.I want all these clarifications in written otherwise i will have to take help of media also.

Regards