Church's Chicken / order not given correct

1 4630 elvis presley blvdMemphis, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 901-348-3031

When I placed my order at church's chicken, they called my order and I went up front to get my order was incorrect, I told the cashier and she told the person who fix the orders and she did not get it, she con't to take other people orders and ignore me. She said she can not get it for me the other girls behind her must be the ones to give it to me, I said to her then tell her I don't have my order she looked at me and rolled her eyes at me. There were a lot of customers in the store looking at her and at me. Then the girl behind her told her that she gave my order to my sister and my sister told her no she didn't. she had her order short so she only gave her what she had missing. Then she the girl behind the girl at the register gave me my order with her back to me as if she didn't want to see me. I though that was very rude of them, if there were a manager there they should be fired to even let that take place there. I saw someone dress as a manager, but that person was acting if I was not talking about anything. Thing there need to be looked into, like a secret video on a person to see what type of professional atmosphere is being taken placed there.

Lynn

P.S. Please look into this and respond!!!

Ly

Comments

• Ad
      29th of Jun, 2010

I have went to the Churches Chicken at 31st and Garnett in Tulsa several times in the last few months and they have left something out of my order everytime. I have thought about not comming there anymore . I spend about 50.00 to 60.00 dollars everytime I come in there. I think that if they are going to work in a place like that they should make sure things are right. I have told them that some of my items were missing but they acted like they didn't seem to care.