[Resolved] Chili's Grill & Bar

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 by

baby back ribs

Fleming Island, Florida, United States
We had just survived Hurricane Irma in Florida. Since our power was out we decided to go to Chili’s Fleming Island Florida store #1247 for a warm family meal. The assured us they did not lose power. (9/12/17)They were very busy and service was slow but we understood due to extenuating circumstances. We had 4 adults and 1 child with us. We all ordered something different. I ordered the baby back ribs. We ate around 2pm. By 8 pm I was not feeling well. I spent the entire evening in the bathroom very sick with vomiting and diarrhea. I don’t think I ever been so weak and sick. No one else in my party got sick. I got a bad case of food poisoning. My husband called the restaurant the following day and spoke with a manager. They stated they would refund our money. (9/13/17 $84.00). I’ve called our credit card company checking on the refund periodically but it has never shown up. Today 10/22/17 my husband called and again spoke to a manager. Stated would have to go to general manager but he was out of town. Stated no one else complained so and now not sure they will refund even though they assured us a credit would be processed to our credit card. Why apologize and state you will give refund just to renig? What poor customer service! Instead of having a loyal customer you now have an angry customer. Word of mouth is powerful advertising. Please make this right. Keep your word and refund my money!

Resolution statement

refund approved
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree