Chase Manhatten Bank / customer service / varification info.
I'm furious, I started simply trying to check my bank iaccount postings and ended up being told I changed my pin, which was incorrect, and I had ridiculous questions to answer that I was told was public record. How the hell can you varify who a person is by public record with information that is over 15 years old. These idiots wnat me to remmber information about my ex-inlaws whom I have been divorced from for over 10 years. They even mentioned ex-inlaws I dont even know and wanted me to tell them where they owned property. This has me so upset I never had these problems with wa mu. , and any varification information should have been what I set up with wa mu when opening my account. How can youu chase decide what information would valadate who I am. That lets me know that anyone can manipulate my account with not to much effort. I'm so ppissed off.
More Chase Manhatten Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Complaint for Haley
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments