Chase Auto Finance / claiming money owed after car turned in
This company is filled with ignorant and basically unethical people!!! My lease was up in January of 2007. I called the End of Term Dept and asked if I could drop off my car at the local Chrysler dealer up the road. Gentleman told me yes and said I had until 1/18/2007. In March of 2007 a man came knocking on my door to "repo" my car. I told the man, (whose card I still have!), my lease was over in January and I turned my car in as directed. He also told me he hated working for Chase because apparently this happens often!!! I directed the man on where I dropped my car off and he told me if there were any problems he would call, not hearing from him I "assumed" they cleared up their mistake. Then some time after that I received a letter stating I owed Chase Auto $1735.00 for my REPO'd car!! (UNBELIEVABLE!!) I called them up and spoke with one of there reps and explained everything, told him I have the odometer slip with the date I turned in the car. Told me to fax it, so I did. Received another letter... called again spoke with another rep, she told me to fax it, so I faxed it again. Today I received another letter that "THERE PRIOR CORRESPONDENCE HAS BEEN IGNORED"... are these people that IGNORANT or just STUPID!!!
So, I called again and explained to a very rude man, (who probably thought since I was a woman he could just "OVER" talk me), that I've spoke with several of their representatives and I will not pay money I don't owe and if they want to take me to court go right ahead I have all there names I spoke with... and the fact the car dealership I leased my new car from will also validate all my dates... As you can imagine I made sure the Finance company for my new car isn't with them!!! And the fact when I turned in the car 12,000 miles under our agreement I think they owe me money!!!!
KEEP AWAY FROM THIS RUDE, IGNORANT, AND UNETHICAL COMPANY!!!
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service during the camp fire in california
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - awful customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - unethical behavior / discrimination