Certegy Check Cashing Services / declined payroll check
My husband and I received his paycheck in the mail. We went to Wal-mart to cash his check. He has cashed them there before. The check declined. We found out they are using a service called Certegy. We call the number on the little stub they gave us and we are told, by a robot, that there is no derogatory history that isn't allowing the payroll check to cash. Something about the check fits a profile.
The recording asks if we have further questions and we responded yes. The robot hung up on us anyway.
I don't know who this company is, but this is absolutely unacceptable. They have cashed these checks in the past. We don't go use Wal-mart often, but we are in need of groceries and items that are necessary at home and we are unable to purchase them. This check is drawn on an out of state bank, so going thru a regular bank isn't an option. It would take 2 weeks to clear the funds.
Who is Certegy? Why can't you speak to a real person, and why do companies such as Albertson's and Wal-mart use such an unreputable company?
More Certegy Check Cashing Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago 
- Certegy - money order verfication 
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused! 
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!