[Resolved] Cell Csales rep dropping call

Just Received a phone call from cel c offering me a contract. Wen I interrupted the Rep Lady to inform her that I am currently employed in Canada and just Visiting SA she just said thank you and hanged up... really rude behavior! Service rate -10/10. Not a thank you or saying thank you for sharing the information. My message to Cel C: Go and get better sales Reps ! Maby you will get better sales wen you train them to be more Chatting with your customers and understand their personal life ! My rate ... : Not even worth Rating !!!

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 02, 2017

Hi Kevin Brandt

Thank you for posting to us.

We would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience. This is not the type of service we want to be known for.

Kindly drop us an email with your number as we’d like to listen to the call recording, escalate the matter to the Sales Team to ensure that the necessary training is provided and this doesn’t happen again.

Our email address is [protected]@cellc.co.za.

^NS