Having problems with Tata Docomo?

Tata Docomo Customer Service Contacts

198 (From Tata Docomo Mobile)
1800 266 121 (Photon)
1860 266 5555 (Broadband, Landline & Centrex)
2 A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road
New Delhi
India - 110065

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tata Docomo Customer Service. Initial Tata Docomo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tata Docomo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tata Docomo. Discuss the issues you have had with Tata Docomo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tata DocomoReactivate my tata docomo number

Dear sir/mam
I kathan patel. Using your sim card of tata docomo of number +91 [protected]. I here to say about by deactivated sim card. As i am out of station for an year from india. My sim has been deactivated. As my alll the information like bank, passport and all my accounts i please request to activate my sim card as soon as possible.
Please let me know how to reactivate my sim card
my currently working number is [protected] on update this number
Yoyrs faithfully,
kathan patel

Tata Docomosub: regarding deactivation of a senior citizen number and giving the same number to someone else

Dear Sir,

My mother mobile number is [protected], which is in usage since many years, but it is not working now.

Her name is Usha devi, the documents proof are submitted and this sim is in use for long time, now it is not working, how can this Sim number be given to someone else.

Who will be responsible for this?
    Please take action against such team, and provide the number back to the actual user.

I am ashok, i am her son, my number is +968-[protected], i am in muscat, this is my number for contact and whats app, my email id is ashokvarma.[protected]@gmail.com

My mother is a senior citizen, she can't inform, so i am raising complaint on behalf of her.
    Activate the number of usha devi: [protected]

Ashok dvs
    +968 [protected]

Tata Docomoregarding deactivation of a senior citizen number and giving the same number to someone else

Dear Sir,

Who will be responsible for this,

ashokvarma.[protected]@gmail.com

Please Activate the number of usha devi: [protected]

Ashok dvs
      +968 [protected]

Tata Docomoplease provide balance service on [protected]

i recharged rs. 97, today just 5 or 7 days over but now there is calling facility available to me. the problem happened again and again with me. in the last month similar case happened to me and i recharge two times within a month. i am very bored with this irregular service. i am very bored about it

while i am regular customer since 2014.
        i hope you will solve my problem with this number [protected]

• Updated by mazid · Jun 15, 2019

# just after 5 or 7 days there is no calling service to me

May 31, 2019

Tata Docomo — sim blocked... asking for puk code

Hi my self anita jena and I am using a Tata docomo number -[protected] and by mistake the sim has blocked and...

May 19, 2019

Tata Docomo — puk problem

My mobile number is [protected] tata docomo.my number is blocked because of wrong pin. Now my sim is not...

Tata Docomopuk number required for [protected]

My name is Siddharth Mehta from Gujarat presently based at Hyderabad. I need PUK No for my Mobile No. [protected]. It was locked due to incorrect phone lock pressed multiple times by my kid on 15-04-2019. I have tried to contact docomo customer care but nun of my colleagues have docomo no. Kindly help me in this regard as this is my main contact no of my business.

• Bv
              b vicky May 18, 2019

my name is kumaresh, i forget my sim card PUK code, can help me...

Tata Docomoprepaid

Hello,

My docomo number is [protected] and I am afraid I cannot access to any service provider in the UK, because Tata docomo's International Roaming alliances are expired, and you have not extended the IR Services. My docomo prepaid number previously showed a validity until Nov 2028, but when i logged in today, it showed up as 2nd Feb. 2019, although i last recharged on 19th Feb 2019 (and this also shows up on the portal).

Seems tata docomo is bent on discontinuing services it is providing to me.

Please help, as i cannot afford to lose this number. If you really want to close down, please help me transfer my number to another service provider.

Kind regards,
            V

Jan 16, 2019

Tata Docomo — I want to get puk code of my number.

Sir i have blocked my sim card and the mobile is not functioning so how can i gat my PUK code. Please help me...

Tata Docomotata docomo photon

Hlo, sir my tata docomo sim has been locked and now it requires a puk code to unlock it. 10 attempts were given to unlock it but i have uswd my 6 attempts in guessing the puk code but unable to open it and now 4 attempts are left with me and i want that you should provide me a puk code for my phone number. The phone number is [protected]. So sir plz help me.

Tata Docomo — puk code

hello sir, i have blocked my sim mistake while going through the security settings of my handset . now it...

Tata Docomo — puk code needed

Hi am ranu my phone no is [protected] My sim got blocked and asked for a puk code . Can I get that code pls I...

Tata Docomosim puk process

The website provides no clear instructions to get puk code for a tata docomo sim.They ask us to call 121 (customer care) and then get puk.When i calll customer care i am given numerous options but none to get puk.I need it urgently to unlock a phone so pls guide me through the process.Keep in mind that the phone with the sim does not have internet.

• Updated by tribhuvanparkash dabral · Nov 28, 2018

Pls resolve asap

• Updated by tribhuvanparkash dabral · Nov 28, 2018

How can i get puk code for tata docomo sim by calling 121 or 198, which key do i press they give no option to get puk code

Tata Docomorecharge activation rs 160 on [protected]

Number [protected] is registered under my wife Shobha Dubey
                  I recharged above number with Rs 160 on 28th November
                  got the confirmation from Docomo as well as the Google pay
                  Same evening I called some relative
                  To my horror balance showed Rs 5 instead of 165
                  Immediately after that I mailed to listen and mum.nodal
                  Even after a week of follow up
                  repeatedly I am getting same reply from Docomo that 160 was added to my accounts
                  I am simply speechless in 30 mins where did 160 got used as
                  the call duration was only a minute
                  Docomo is not giving any satisfactory answer
                  Please help and revert my 160 back to my accounts
                  Hope it doesn't take a week to understand if money added to my accounts and where it has been used

Tata Docomo — mobile no deactivated all in sudden

I was using a mobile no since 11 years. But my Contact no [protected] got deactivated all in sudden. When I...

Pune

Tata Docomomobile network support

Hi Docomo Team,

I want to permanently deactivate the mobile number [protected] immediately . This is very important number, this is linked with many transactions. Please support to deactivate it and then I will get the same number in different networks

Reason ::

Two months back, I had lost my mobile number then I contacted many times TATA Docomo to locate the show room in Tamil Nadu . Even After 1 Week hard work, I couldn't able to get any working show room in Tamilnadu .

Whenever I tried to call to customer care, its directly linking to Hindi Speaking executives even I selected both Tamil or English language as a prepared one and they are not understanble and not doing anything .

Then I sent a mail to [protected]@tatadocomo.com and they given some showroom adress . I went there but there is no show room working currently at that same place .

Today also I called 3 times Tata Docomo to deactivate it permanently but still it's not activated .

My alternative number is : [protected]

Thanks
                    P.Bebith Raja

Tata Docomo — sim puk locked

Hi am Harmeet my sim no. is [protected] My sim got blocked and asked for a puk code . Can I get that code...

Jamshedpur

Tata Docomocredit deducted without usage

Dear Docomo team,

I have recently recharged my Number - [protected] with 500 on [protected] and today ( 9th july 2018 ) i have been deducted with amount around 450 + for non usage of the service.

Please provide an explanation for why this deduction is ??

Requesting you to refund the amount into my number as soon as possible .

also do send me a confirmation mail about the receipt of this mail.

Tata Docomodocomo sim is puk locked.

Hi sir/ma'am,
                        I am Kalidas Biswas. I had a Docomo SIM from Karnataka circle. It got puk locked. And unfortunately I forgot my puk code. Now I'm in different state. And I don't have any access to Docomo SIM. Please help me out. It is linked to my sons bank account. For any updates please contact me using this email id: kishor. [protected]@gmail.com

Tata Docomopuk code of sim

one of my sim card -[protected] is locked . i need its PUK code to unlock the sim. several times i called customer care from other docomo number but each time it said " all representatives are busy" and call disconnected.
                          i dint know what to do.

pls provide PUK for my sim no - [protected].

my alternate no is -[protected].
                          email id - [protected]@gmail.com.

regards.

sai nadh varma Jul 01, 2018

please i want puk code for my number