[Resolved] Cell C / network coverage
There has been no network coverage in the Bonaero Park (Kempton Park) area since Friday, 2 December 2016. I have written to Cell C a few times about this issue and have not received a single response as yet. All the other service providers do not seem to be affected, just Cell C. Please could be rectified as soon as possible and provide an explanation for the interruption.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Dec 07, 2016
Hi Leonie, our Cell C team is readily available to assist, please email details of your query and contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za. Cell C
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom