[Resolved] Cell Cmobile device died 12 days after warranty

Good day.

I have a Samsung mobile device that died 12 days after the warranty. I took it back to Cell C( Zevenwaght Mall), where they advised me to take it to the Samsung dealer ( Somerset Mall). so I did that, 3 weeks later Samsung told me that the mother board was blown.( sounds like a factory fault). I contacted cell C again and explained to them the situation on which they advised me to bring the device back. when I picked the device up at Samsung they have removed my glass protector. I had to pay R114 for assessment fees. when I arrived at Cell C the manager, without flinging told me they must send it in for repairs.
now I am very confused here. no phone since 15 April 2017 until now( 2017/05/12). so now apparently my phone will remain there for another 21 days. in the meantime I must pay the full amount. and whats worse, the device is not new anymore when it will come back eventually.

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 12, 2017

Dear Mr. Drew3434

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

Please send us your Cell C number + an alternative contact number and email address. Our email address is [protected]@cellc.co.za.

Our Escalation Team will assist with your query.

^NS

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 16, 2017

Dear Mr. Drew3434

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist.

We understand that feedback has been provided to you, and we have advised on the processes we have in place for query of this nature. The matter is a priority to our Repair centre, as we strive to conclude on the matter as soon as possible.

^BM