[Resolved] Cell C / limited to no signal

South Africa Review updated:

This email was sent: 10/04/2017
We are very unhappy with the service we get from cell c. The day we applied for this offer on 2 numbers of our vodacom contract you knew that we are staying in limpopo. With great shock everybody in every cell c shop and call centre is telling me that limpopo has got limited signal. I should roam on vodacom. Really what is the use! I roam on vodacom 95% of the time. I struggle with signal even though that was the reason for our move.

What I need from you is to move me. Back to vodacom without any costs as I did not have any of these incompetent service from them as I get from cell c. I logged more than 1 call. Various reference numbers: [protected] (November 2016) / [protected] (November 2016) / [protected] (March 2017) / [protected] (March 2017).

We are using our phones for our business and are losing business because I don’t have signal! I always have to switch from cell c to vodacom and back!

I cannot go on like this.

The other number that we have the same problem with is [protected].

Back to vodacom please and thank you!

I have family that is sitting with the same problem and will give you the numbers you are welcome to phone them:

Charles van der walt – [protected]
Charles vd walt (Jr.) – [protected]
Jacolien van der walt – [protected]
Annerie vd walt - [protected]

I hope to hear from you because your call centre just don’t care as nobody has phoned me. Back with any solutions. Just limited signal we can’t do anything about that!

Reply: 10/04/2017
Hi jaqueline,
Thank you for your below email. It is in our highest interest to assist you with your query regarding your move to cell c. We will attend to your matter below and revert to you.

Kindest regards

Brummer

After abovementioned reply I haven't heard anything from anybody!

Email sent: 29/04/2017

I still refer to this matter. Since I received an email back from brummer badenhorst on the 10th of april I haven't heard from anybody regarding this matter.

Clearly cell c don't think this is a matter of urgency.

I will take this further as cell c is not interested to solve my problem.

Still no reply from anybody

I can't work like this today I received sms notifications of missed calls. My phone did not even ring!

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, May 23, 2017

Dear Ms. s157

Thank you for posting to us.

We'd like to follow up with the Network Team on the matter.

Please send us your Cell C number + any reference numbers you might have and your contact details.

Ja
May 2, 2017

Comments

• Ce
      3rd of May, 2017

Good Day

Thank you for posting to us. We'd like to apologize for the inconvenience and frustration caused by this issue.
    The matter has been escalated and our team will be calling you to provide assistance.

23rd of May, 2017

I am from Blinbonnie Road, Bonela, Mayville, Durban.
    I have the same issue, no signal for over a yr now. Each time we call cell c, they give us a ref number and say a technician will be dispatched to sort this. Nothing is been done. Ther is no tower by us which I have repeatedly said but no help. All my neighbours and my family use cell c but if this continues I think we will have to change networks. No 48.

23rd of May, 2017

@s157 My number is 0621827696, other 0849785981 plus 0747412344 all have called in.

• Ce

@s157 Dear Ms. s157

Thank you for providing us with your details and taking our call.

The matter has been escalated to Networks for further assistance and we'll be keeping you in the loop regarding any developments in the escalation.

29th of May, 2017

@@cellc_support Good day,

This has still not been sorted. No one has come to check.Someone called on Friday and I told them to come after 3 but nobody came

30th of May, 2017

@s157 So today i got a call stating that they have checked the area and decided to install a tower as there is no tower there which i did state initially. I asked when and the response was that they dont know when. So please tell me how long will I be waiting, another year or two

1st of Jun, 2017

@s157 Can I please get a response.