Cell C Insurance / so called insurance
I have had a cell c contract for the last 7 months. my phone along with other personal belongings were stolen and i followed procedure for the claims. the store were i bought the phone informed me that my sim card was not in the phone when my phone was stolen and the insurance will probably not pay. First of all, i never had an insurance contract. my cellphone contract just states that i am insured and there is no where in my contract were it is stated that my sim card must be in the phone at the time of loss or theft for them to pay out.
I tried to get hold of cell c department for 2 days in a row now, first consultant told me that they dont have an insurance department and i must go back to the store. The store insists that i call 084140 because they cannot follow up on my claim for me. everytime i call 084 140, the cosultants say they are putting me through to the insurance department but i just keep holding and no one ever answers. i have now spent R300 on airtime and i still have not spoken to the insurance depatment.
I am really disappointed and am seriously thinking of moving to a different service provider.
More Cell C Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract
- Cell C - unauthorized debit after payment made.