Cell C / refusal to stop debit order
In 2006 one of our Cell C contracts expired and the company decided to transfer this number to MTN. All necessary documentation was completed and provided to Cell C and MTN and this line was transfered to MTN. Since 28 July 2006 our company has been paying a monthly payment for this contract to Cell C and MTN. Cell C was contacted numerous times without luck. They refuse to stop this debit order and never come back to sort this problem out and keep on deducting this monthly payment from the company account.
I work daily with MTN, Voda and NEVER have i experience such terrible service.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - no communication
- Cell C - cell c network problems
- Cell C - damaged goods recieved
- Cell C - duplication of account and stop order charge for one fibre/it service
- Cell C - service in paarl mall