[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / ship atm - victory
I cruised on 12/19 on the victory and used my atm card in the casino on the victory. This is the only location where my card was used.
Shortly after my return my atm card was used by someone that hacked my account and charged two charges of $1003 each at a walmart superstore in miami, fl.
I suspect my card information was compromised by using the on ship atm.
I use an rf blocking wallet and take precautions and very cautious about protecting my information. I do not use it for any thing other than cash advances. I feel either an employee or the machine on the victory compromised my information.
Letting you know and want to know if you have received other complaints of this nature.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2017
Thank you for sharing this guests comments with us.
I’m not able to address his specific situation with the limited information provided, but we’re really sorry to hear he’s experiencing unauthorized charges posted against his credit card account. We ask that he work with his bank and/or credit card company in resolving this matter.
We also suggest that he contact his local law enforcement authorities and file a report with them. Carnival Cruise Lines will cooperate fully with the credit card company and any law enforcement authority that contacts us.
If he hasn’t already, We ask that he contact us directly at [protected]@carnival.com, and share his booking number, if he has it available, or his full name as it appeared on the booking, the name of the ship, and the date on which he sailed. Once we have that information, we’ll be able to properly record his comments and ensure that our management team is made aware of what happened this time and of the impact it had on Robert’s cruise vacation.
Thank you again for making us aware of what happened. We appreciate the chance to respond.
Guest Care Specialist
Carnival Cruise Lines | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen