Carl's Jr.steak, egg, cheese biscuits

I have already submitted my complaint, however I do not see the picture I attended of the breakfast biscuit. This is really important to view and correct, it is unacceptable to not care how the food is presented.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Stockton, CA Please follow up on this complaint, this is a new breakfast item and if this is the outcome, it is going to fail. This may be just this particular location at 1535 E Hammer Ln, Stockton, CA. PLEASE let the management know that this is absolutely terrible customer service and it affects Carl's Jr Corp.

Carl's Jr.

• Updated by Faith4me, Jan 25, 2017

I ordered this breakfast item to try it because it is new on the menu. The biscuits were cold, cheese not melted and the meat looks absolutely terrible to say the least. The taste is of old grease, it is just horrible. I have always been pleased with this particular Carl's Jr location, this is surprising to see the food look and taste so terrible. Please see the attached picture to see how old and overcooked the steak is. I highly doubt Carl's Jr would allow any of their locations to offer such horrible food and/or service. Is it possible to have someone from Carl's Jr Corp. contact me? The location of the restaurant I went to is 1535 E Hammer Ln, Stockton, CA. Restaurant 1100493

• Updated by Faith4me, Jan 25, 2017

I am very surprised to have received such a terrible order from Carl's Jr. Please see attached pictures of the new menu item, Steak, egg & cheese biscuits.

Fa