Carl's Jr / night manager

31414 n. cave creek , Cave Creek, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 48048880483

I went last night to Carl’s Jr. as I do every Monday night I am usually greeted by a friendly staff only this time I had to wait for at least 5 min before anyone noticed I was there. The young man finally took our order he thought he was being funny but he was very rude and disrespectful. He smelled of marijuana and His eyes were blood shot you could tell he was intoxicated. What is this world coming to when you cannot even go to the local Carl’s Jr for a hamburger without having to put up with people like that. Well I guess from now on my Monday night will be changing to another restaurant until they change management. Beware Carl’s Jr is not what it used to be.

Mr
May 12, 2015

Comments

• Je
      20th of Dec, 2008
    Carls Jr - Tomain poisoining
    carls jr
    Owasso
    Oklahoma

they chopped the onions with a rusted knife it was the most disgustinggthing it is a very new restaurant to start out like this is irrepairable so my next step is getting in contact with health department

• Be
      22nd of Jun, 2009

The assistant manager "Channing" cussed me, the customer, out in front of my children and other customers, then called the police on me. It was the most humiliating thing that ever happened to me. This was the first Carl Jr's I've ever been to, and it will be the last.

FIRE CHANNING!!

• Nu

bla-bla-bla

• Be
      22nd of Jun, 2009

Not overreacting. I just refused to pay twice for what I bought. She called the police on me because she told me to leave the store when I refused to pay again. The police agreed that I was in the right. No matter what, customers should not be treated this way.

• Ai
      24th of Oct, 2010
    Carls Jr - Poor Service
    Carls Jr
    Spokane
    Washington

I no longer purchase food from Carl's Jr. The food is constantly bad. It is cold, and/ or dry, and the fries always taste, and look, like they were fried in month old oil.

• Di
      29th of Jun, 2014

Steer clear of this store. Biscuits always crusty and border line burnt. Service is slow and workers are generally rude. Uploading picture of the quality of food delivered from this shop. Get better workers and cooks that care. I live in the area and travel 15 minutes if I want one of the breakfast biscuits...Carl is slowly losing a loyal customer base...

• Sc
      27th of Oct, 2014
    Carls Jr - charging 39 cents for ranch

Great job carl's Jr charging 39 cents for ranch dressing now. Hope it was worth it I will never go to your 1/2 cooked stale buns, cheap ### restaurant again.